GreenThunder 4x4 Tent

Hey hey mr.Thunder I yanked 2 plants that I thought to be male but seeing your pics up close this morning now I'm wondering if I yanked to early. Those girls look like like that letting off a fat stink now..... :snowboating:

Thank you Smee.
And (fyi) it's Ms. Thunder.... like those we don't kick out of the tent, I'm a fem :battingeyelashes:

I've become fairly comfortable letting them go until I'm certain. I had one that was maybe 85% female but had a bunch of balls that wouldn't open. I tossed it rather than risk contamination. But it showed me how much longer you can go than I thought while waiting for the sex to be revealed.

Thank you Smee.
And (fyi) it's Ms. Thunder.... like those we don't kick out of the tent, I'm a fem :battingeyelashes:

I've become fairly comfortable letting them go until I'm certain. I had one that was maybe 85% female but had a bunch of balls that wouldn't open. I tossed it rather than risk contamination. But it showed me how much longer you can go than I thought while waiting for the sex to be revealed.

It's mainly a late bunch I planted that are late to the party but hope it's fems you get ms.Thunder...:sorry:

I need to list what I've got so I can keep track.

Current tent dwellers....

Jamaican Berry super auto to be harvested soon, will look at trichs tonight.

LSD day 38 in flower (since pistils appeared) Estimated harvest April 13-20

Mystery bs1 day 13 in tent. Still waiting to know sex, if female I'm loosely guessing for harvest at end of May.

Shiatsu Kush just moved into the tent this week, the count will start when she shows pistils. Breeder estimate is 8 weeks.

Next up will be the LSD clone and special bs (both currently vegging in the closet)

Later they will be joined by Jack Herer (sprouted this week) and a Purps clone that was gifted to me yesterday.

Whew!! Between the tent, closet, and germinating station there are 12 plants in the current rotation!! And only 2 are the same strain. Feeling blessed and looking forward to the variety. Also feeling it's time to get sour diesel in the rotation. So many seeds, so little time.

Broke out the endoscope for trich check on Jberry

20190325_080255.jpg

20190325_080148.jpg

2019-03-25-07-51-55.jpg

Jamaican Berry has been harvested.... it was waaaayyyyy early by breeder estimate but she was ready (and we were too) A virtual friend on another forum had the same experience.

She gave us 434 g at harvest for a dry estimate of 3oz. I don't take a dry weight because, honestly, we begin smoking nearly as soon as it's dry... :eek::ganjamon: often the last jar or two have had a proper cure but this one won't last that long.

20190331_210356.jpg

20190331_210214.jpg

I'm terrible at giving a smoke report but let me just say.... stoney!! The taste is earthy and a tad sweet, very delicious. It still amazes me that I'm able to grow good weed :yummy:

20190331_155214.jpg

Things have been smooth in the GT tent this spring. We currently have BBA and Chemdog in jars and Dark Devil auto in the dry rack. Tried a sample branch last week and all I can say is YUMMY!! She gave 682.6g at harvest; I'll estimate ~6oz dry.

20190629_214509.jpg

20190629_143737.jpg

Next to be chopped will be The Purps clone. A neighbor who recieved one from the same friend said he wasn't impressed with it. We'll see soon enough I guess. It does have a lovely odor

20190629_232404.jpg

Group shot.... clockwise from upper left: Wonder Woman, Jack Herer, Purps clone, Sweet CBD auto.

20190629_231433.jpg

Wonder Woman

20190628_232921.jpg

Double headed bud on JH

20190628_232753.jpg

(6 ounces dry? Never gonna make to cure ;))

It's true, most of it will not. BUT I finally did what I've always meant to do.... stashed a pint jar full for curing :yummy: Also, I've rid myself of the high-use/low-return partner so curing will become a regular play of the GT operations!! :ganjamon:
Yesterday I celebrated my own personal freedom along with that of the USA
:snowboating:

Back
Top Bottom