GreenThunder 4x4 Tent

They say that a sack with a pistil coming out is a female, but if they make you nervous you can pluck them off if there aren't loads.

I was maybe 90% certain they were all female but several hadn't opened yet, and I could in no way be sure to pluck them all. I tried and tried to keep her, but the risk outweighed the potential reward. I would be devastated to have to shut down everything for cleaning... I'm just beginning to feel like I'm getting into a good rotation. I've got more seeds of that strain, so I'm going to use the diagram I've seen for selecting females and try again..... in a month or more because I've got enough going for now, and am planning to take a couple clones from LSD. AND I've got a bunch of new and awesome seeds coming, thanks to the appreciation of my January photo entry :slide: SHOUT OUT to Teddy and all the sponsors :thanks::Namaste:

I don't check signatures much either, but since you mentioned it I did... #noflushclub here too :thumb:

Amnesia Haze auto moved into the tent last night because the temp in the closet was too low.
That's her in the back on the right, LSD is next to her on the left

The big beauty in front is Pineapple Chunk clone

We run lights on 8pm-8am otherwise they'd freeze in the winter and have heat stroke in the summer. Might be better now with the qb but that HPS was impossible to control when outside temps were in the 80s (that's as high as it gets here)
It was 5° when I left for work this morning and is 14° at nearly 10pm. Forecast is for warming temps (high 20s) with snow then cold again by the end of the week. I know it's still February and we had a late winter start but I'm over it!!

Hi GT! I’ll sub in here. :popcorn: Nice looking tent occupants you have going at the moment :D

AND I've got a bunch of new and awesome seeds coming, thanks to the appreciation of my January photo entry :slide:
:high-five: That was a beautiful photo :love: And ooh those Dope Seeds’ genetics are really good! What did you choose from them? Or maybe you’re saving that reveal for when they arrive - i can be patient ...

I’ve been having fun with the promo Autos as well. I’m just toking on some of those for the first time this last month and there’s some really nice stuff! I’ve recently harvested an Auto Pounder, a Sucker Punch and an MiG29 - did you get any of those? I haven’t had a chance to grow out any Bomb seeds stuff yet, but I saw some going in a journal recently and they looked good too. I’ve given some away too so I may hear back.

Nice to find your room, I’ll find a comfy corner to lounge in and take in the view.

:Namaste:

those Dope Seeds’ genetics are really good! What did you choose from them?

Hi Amy!! Welcome to my often neglected journal :welcome:

I'm really glad to hear their genetics are good! Free seeds are nice but mobetter when they're good seeds :yummy::yummy:

My Dope Seeds selections...

I'm most excited about the Dr CBD. It was very difficult to pick 2. I'll be back when I have funds to spare.
With my $50 credit from Seedsman, I selected Wonder Woman fem (5) and Pink CBD Auto fem (3) and will receive free 3 Jack Herer fem and 2 Critical Purple Kush!! These are still in transit. Again, soooooo hard to choose :hmmmm: there are so many seeds and so little space (though I do have more room than others, so not complaining, just wishing)

Here's my order from Auto & Bomb seeds (didn't have to pick and am quite pleased with their selections)

Yay! Amy's here

My sentiments exactly!! :woohoo:

OOh goody! I’ll look forward to watching you grow and use the Dr. CBD! I have some of that too - 4 seeds I think. And I have one Amnesia Haze as well :high-five:

I don’t know when I am planning on growing either of them but I really want to! They’ll both have to be indoor here I think - long flowerers.

Harvested two this weekend. Amnesia Haze auto gave 352g and Pineapple Chunk clone gave 781g.

AHA

PC

The remaining tent occupants will have the place to themselves for a couple weeks... LSD on the left and Jamaican Berry super auto on the right. I think they'll be ready around mid April.

I'm loving the results from the QB!! The buds from this harvest are soooooooo dense and frosty.

Back
Top Bottom