GreenThunder 4x4 Tent

showing sex pistils?

I had to go take another peek

I think it's too soon to call it. It was germinated 33 days ago. I'll be keeping an eagle eye on the development. Do not want it contaminating the flowering ladies.

Any journal of GreenThunder's is the right journal

:thanks: This is such a great compliment for an often neglectful journalist :battingeyelashes:

:passitleft:Gauva Kush if you partaking...

Welcome Smeegol!! I'm enjoying Amnesia Haze and Pineapple Chunk.

So far the octopot diy units have been kind to me. Though I haven't yet harvested one yet I'm liking the method and plan to stick with it. I have a pair of autopots that I don't like quite as much.

Tonight I added a ring to the mystery, for tie down. I hope the stress doesn't make it be a male (not sure it works like that)

IMG_20190317_211901.jpg

:thanks: This is such a great compliment for an often neglectful journalist :battingeyelashes:

Welcome Smeegol!! I'm enjoying Amnesia Haze and Pineapple Chunk.

So far the octopot diy units have been kind to me. Though I haven't yet harvested one yet I'm liking the method and plan to stick with it. I have a pair of autopots that I don't like quite as much.

Tonight I added a ring to the mystery, for tie down. I hope the stress doesn't make it be a male (not sure it works like that)

IMG_20190317_211901.jpg

Afternoon mr.Thunder I reckon you'd have to mistreat her rather harshly to hermie/cause pollen sacks to form, but I do like the ring as makes tie down a pleasure...

Back
Top Bottom