GreenThunder Grow Journal #1 - Four Strains In Coco - 1000W - Sprouted 8/15/17

420-magazine-mobile1073758151.jpg
Really nice and frosty! The alaskan frost on those nugs...

A little better pic, maybe, of the mix matched pair

17002.jpg
I realized I hadn't shared the results of our sour diesel harvest....

Dianna, sour diesel bag seed, was partially harvested 10 days ago. Partial because the bottom third was sooooo many light airy buds; she went back into the tent with hopes she’d bulk up a bit.

Green/wet weight: 46.5 oz (including samples previously taken) Seriously did not expect nearly that much!! We didn’t/won't get a dry weight because some was given out (with curing instructions) but I’m estimating 14 oz.
My mom was here for the harvest and left with nearly 4oz as payment for taking care of the plants while we were on vaca. She also got some of JJ, the unknown strain, and will get some from the clones and little lemon kush as the deal was part of every plant that survived - and they all did! .
Hubby’s mom and aunt got samples as well as my sis. None of them waited for the cure before sampling the goods!! OK honestly we didn’t wait either, though we do have plenty curing It is super TASTY and STONY!!

I can't express how thankful I am for the info and knowledge that has been shared with me here. I would be struggling with wimpy plants if I hadn't stumbled across this group and learned about things like pH and ppm and so much more!! ....
22636.jpg
32196.jpg
41641.jpg
61137.jpg
51302.jpg
7943.jpg
8792.jpg

After harvesting more than half the sour diesel we put her back in the tent hoping the remaining buds will bulk a bit. Does this happen (airy buds bulking after a partial harvest)?
Her leaves are curling up, like a taco... could this be a sign of being root bound or is it a deficiency? Or stress from the harvest?

[Says I can't upload photos]

After harvesting more than half the sour diesel we put her back in the tent hoping the remaining buds will bulk a bit. Does this happen (airy buds bulking after a partial harvest)?
Her leaves are curling up, like a taco… could this be a sign of being root bound or is it a deficiency? Or stress from the harvest?

[Says I can't upload photos]

Airy buds come with the strain, heavy Sativas in my experience. When you harvest them, you can finger press them in the corner of a baggy, then set them out to dry. This makes a nice nug to pop in a bong. Unpressed they can be rolled in a joint.

But larfy buds still make good edibles, whether you make cannabudder, tinctures, or grind them as an herb to add to your cooking or tea.

It's all good, no matter what you get. Don't let their looks fool you!

Airy buds come with the strain, heavy Sativas in my experience. When you harvest them, you can finger press them in the corner of a baggy, then set them out to dry. This makes a nice nug to pop in a bong. Unpressed they can be rolled in a joint.

But larfy buds still make good edibles, whether you make cannabudder, tinctures, or grind them as an herb to add to your cooking or tea.

It's all good, no matter what you get. Don't let their looks fool you!
There's definitely plenty of good there but we had become a bit weary and hubby suggested putting her back in. It was as much to be done trimming as to add bulk. We've got 2 clones that are about ready to come out of the closet so it may be time to take her down. I have been thinking about trying to make capsules with coconut oil.

Back
Top Bottom