GreenThunder Grow Journal #1 - Four Strains In Coco - 1000W - Sprouted 8/15/17

There's definitely plenty of good there but we had become a bit weary and hubby suggested putting her back in. It was as much to be done trimming as to add bulk. We've got 2 clones that are about ready to come out of the closet so it may be time to take her down. I have been thinking about trying to make capsules with coconut oil.

I make my capsules out of coconut oil, because cannabudder gives me heartburn in capsule form. And I cannot tolerate the taste of olive oil. ;-)

The remaining SD got the chop and gave another 420 grams!! This concludes my first 'educated' grow with over 2lb from three plants!! To say I'm amazed and pleased severely understates it ....

My title indicates 4 strains but one was tossed due to being a male. Not bad for three bag seeds and 1 auto fem, if I may say so myself . I owe my success to the generous sharing of info and knowledge found here. Thank you all.... I wish I could share a taste of my bounty with you .

This journal is now complete - though I'm not sure how to move it.

Here are the skeletons, they make the tent look big .

17003.jpg

Dude! Congrats on member of the month!! You have been of great assistance and inspiration to me. .

Thanks GT! Not sure if you voted in this round but if not, you should check out who's been nominated after the 15th of each month so you can see if there's anyone you would like to cast a vote for. Or any of the other contests. You can even enter Nug, Plant, and Photo of the Month yourself!

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Thanks! I didn't expect quite that much success in the first batch. We were overly generous with this first batch.... basking in the glory of our first harvest during the holidays made for a quick disappearing act
The clones are on trich watch but samples HAVE already been had Two autos were stared a month ago and 3 more photo beans were dropped this weekend.... don't plan to run out again ✌

I don't hang to dry but use cardboard boxes instead. I battle humidity where I live and the boxes work the best.
I didn't really get dry weight totals.... we got into some of it before it was totally ready. Also we had to give some to my mother for house and plant sitting when we were out of town for 10 days. She took her share home to dry herself. We also gave several jars to friends and family, as gifts (it was the holidays and we were broke)

Back
Top Bottom