greeting fellow heads!

pc31

hi there i'm new to the boards...greetings from sunny florida...my location is near gainesville....home of the gators...the namesmarshall...and to put it bluntly...let's blow a number!!
how is everybody?

Re: greeting fellow heads!!!

thanks for the warm welcome...time to get right with the lord...:bongrip: no offense meant...but the bible says bring forth the herb...

Welcome Pc31! Nice^^^ Thats exactly it...

Ok now go post!!!! And Burn one P!

My gf is also on the boards and her SN is: Chronicgirl, glad to have you~

welcome !! i like all your pics too bad you can't put in your sig. well i think you will fit in around here. we love to hear stories so if you have any great ones PLEASE SHARE:cheesygrinsmiley:

happy burned out christmas to everyone who celebrates it and if you don't:allgood: a merry season to you during our holidaze...

sorry but i bought a 1962 ford falcon station wagon....i have been restoring it....how is the gang???:bong:

All of my friends are are FL right now for break... How far are ya from st petersburg? My aunt lives there. Welcome

about 2 hours north...why you coming down to help restore the falcon??:cheesygrinsmiley:
all you gotta do is keep the fatties rolled up....i live south west of gainesville....

i recently bought a box of j b crystal papers...see thru plastic....do you think they could be harmful???:robgriffin:

Back
Top Bottom