Greeting from South Africa

Yes will happen in winter
Did you reveg the ones that did after harvesting?
Harvest should be happening early in spring, giving the girls at least 4 months in veg before 2nd flowering. Did you notice any difference in strenght/ production ability / etc of the ones in 2nd flower?
Tx, Sun, your experience has proven invaluable to me. (and others!)

photos last few years have begun flowering 6-8 weeks after germ(germ is usually 3rd week of March) and are continually producing flowers
until they are ready to harvest in Sep. all planted outdoors in 5 & 20 gal. containers at my latitude day length on 18May = 13 hrs. 53 min.(this is 5 wks. before summer solstice). Day
length on solstice = 14:16 and 5 wks. later day length = 13:50. So 10 weeks BEFORE you say it will flower it is already flowering.

Call the seed companies & tell them they need to reset the clocks in their seeds, or at least tell them the difference between May & July.

get off these strict "rules" you are imagining, only "rule" is there are no rules, just hang, watch, & anticipate.

photos last few years have begun flowering 6-8 weeks after germ(germ is usually 3rd week of March) and are continually producing flowers
until they are ready to harvest in Sep. all planted outdoors in 5 & 20 gal. containers at my latitude day length on 18May = 13 hrs. 53 min.(this is 5 wks. before summer solstice). Day
length on solstice = 14:16 and 5 wks. later day length = 13:50. So 10 weeks BEFORE you say it will flower it is already flowering.

Call the seed companies & tell them they need to reset the clocks in their seeds, or at least tell them the difference between May & July.

get off these strict "rules" you are imagining, only "rule" is there are no rules, just hang, watch, & anticipate.
Hi. Thanks for the input. I am not using seeds from a seed company, but local landraces. The parameters of my experiment deals with a southern hemisphere winter grow directly in soil, and ascertaining if there is a marked difference between in situ germinating and growing at different times of the year. Since these marijuana plants were germinated in winter, and have never experienced summer during any stage of this grow, i cannot compare my experience to any data relating to indoor, summer, potted, pot sizes, growing media other than soil, northern hemisphere, growing tents & lights and/or seed company data.

Hi Sun Valley

Have you ever used any water soluble nutes on your plants ?

i remember you said you use organic stuff like the fish and bone meal ect .... but just want to find out if you have ever tried products like nutrisol or nutrifeed ?

Back
Top Bottom