greetings 2 all

chief tatanka

greetings 2 all
i'm chief tatanka, sorry i have not been here in some time. things have been a bit of the main road for me since january when i lost my mother who i had cared for with alzhiemers up till 04 when my knees no longer would allow me to carry her..i am a medical patient in the seattle-tacoma area of the pacific northwest.we just had seattle hempfest wich was fantastic.the weather was great as was the people who attended..i have a small garden with 4 plants 1 of wich has me confused the flowers are real small with white hairs but give the impression of being male.. i have found a few male pods wich i have removed but i still have some doughts of it being female.all plants are the same age and strain wich is g-13 x hashplant..i feel i should remove it but at the same time i'm not shure,,any help would be appreciated..tho i dont know if i'l be able to see them to the end due to being schedualled for open heart surgery on the 31st for a defective heart valve,but being stubborn as i am i know i wont stay down as required for recovery being that i have only my self to depend on for my medicine..now for some personal info i live alone with 2 dogs 1 minpin named rosie 1 chow wolf named thor and 1 quaker parrot named mable,peace be to all and may your pain bbe less each day.:bong:................chief t

Welcome Chief! I have a friend that had heart surgery. He says he feels better than he has in years.

Back
Top Bottom