420 Magazine Background

Greetings 420 members!

Thread starter #1
I have become more and more engaged in the art of growing my produce outside, and would like to extend the season, and what I plant. I have respected the cannabis plant for many decades, the smell, the visual of colorful and crystal tight buds. Recently I received the pleasure of long term pain relief, after a friend gave me some bud. This engaged my desire to experiment with the different strains and test some of my grow knowledge. I am thankful for this site and the wealth of collective information it provides. As I clear and prepare my indoor grow space, I will be studying the different processes and plants, and probably ask as many questions.
Best to all,
1cabean

Pantagruel

Greetings 1cabean and thanks for joining us on the best site for promoting cannabis awareness :420: :welcome:

Looking forward to seeing you make the transition from outdoor to indoor and curious to hear your take on the different challenges of each.

If you want a quick tutorial on navigating and using the site take a look at New Member Start Links Any questions you're not sure where to ask can be posted in FAQs

:Namaste:

:welcome: TO :420:

THIS site offers unlimited info and trusted sponsors to help u achieve your goal .

check out this section since most the questions that u come up with have already been asked & answered . plus u can ask whatever questions u don't find and have them answered ..
Frequently Asked Questions

here u can browse journals more specific to your style and also post your own
Grow Journals