Greetings all

Crooked Rain

Just wanted to leave a quick note to let you all know that your efforts are much appreciated. So much info on these boards. Lots to learn. Here's hoping that my garden benefits from all you kind folks, and that I, in return, can help others through the botanical labyrinth we call growing.

Happy growing!

Greetings Crooked Rain! Great to have you here with us on the number one cannabis resource on the web today :420:. :welcome:

It seems like you are already acquainted with the benefits of the site through browsing; we are glad you have decided to become a member and enjoy even more benefits, including our great contests, and to share your knowledge with us.

There are some handy links in the New Member Start Links area. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

:Namaste:

Just wanted to leave a quick note to let you all know that your efforts are much appreciated. So much info on these boards. Lots to learn. Here’s hoping that my garden benefits from all you kind folks, and that I, in return, can help others through the botanical labyrinth we call growing.

Happy growing!

:welcome: Crooked Rain :high-five: nice introduction, :thumb:

try this :passitleft: you chose the best site to learn, share and most importantly (to me),

laugh while sharing & learning from my 420 friends. I'll be sure to check out your garden.

Feel free to drop by my indoor/outdoor journal aka "my yard" and say hello, ask anything you'd like, see a cool plant & hopefully,

share something with us, or share a comment. You will get a warm 420 welcome and I'm always happy to have a new visitor or

participator. The link is below, take a peek at "Fluxy Lady in full restraint", browse around, you'll see some

unique pics and informative shares, from new first time growers to some veteran, experienced growers, from all over the world.

This grow style you can see thru the link below, has produced many award winning plants here at 420.

Enjoy the 420 family we have here, you'll find no better site!:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom