Greetings and Salutations

Limey

Hello there 420! It's good to finally sign-up. I've been trawling these forums for a couple of weeks now just acting like a sponge and absorbing as much information as my brain would allow.

I'm new to growing and have come to the conclusion I would prefer to grow organically in soil for my first few grows.

Im in the midst of obtaining all my grow equipment and will get a grow journal up and running once I start growing. I'll be growing in a wardrobe for a more stealth approach.

Speak soon,
Limey

Re: Greetings and Salutations.

Hello friend and welcome to :420:, the best community for Cannabis awarness and information.

If you are serious about growing Organically, plase have a look at my ROLS soil recipe. The absolute best in Organic Living Soil.
If you have any questions or concern, please feel free to ask. You are among friends.

Welcome aboard, and cheers to growing organic!

In fact, there are also veganic (organic soil without any animal) methods that I can attest to working just as well. Good luck with your grow, and take good care. :high-five:

I have heard great things about Veganics as well, its basically the best of Organics without fish by products, or animal as said above.
Kyle Kushman preaches Veganics, if your fluent in the Cannabis Growers scene, you would know he holds high standards in his finished product.

Hello friend and welcome to :420:, the best community for Cannabis awarness and information.

If you are serious about growing Organically, plase have a look at my ROLS soil recipe. The absolute best in Organic Living Soil.
If you have any questions or concern, please feel free to ask. You are among friends.

Hey, thanks. I took a look at your recipe. It looks good. That your own tried and tested batch? I still have to do a lot of research on soil, its on my list of things to do - I like to know why certain ingredients are in there ect..

Welcome aboard, and cheers to growing organic!

In fact, there are also veganic (organic soil without any animal) methods that I can attest to working just as well. Good luck with your grow, and take good care. :high-five:

I can't say I have come across the word 'veganic' that's something I'm going to have to look at. Thanks! Knowledge is power!

-Limey

Hello and welcome to the forums. Welcome from another organic gardener. Feel free to come check out my journals and let me know when your own journal is up and running

welcome to :420:

glad u decided to join after lurking in the shadows!!

Back
Top Bottom