Greetings and salutations

Toneking

Long-time listener, first time caller here.

Have been lurking a couple of months, reading, trying to absorb, thinking to prepare myself for a new undertaking. I've been amazed at the cumulative knowledge I've encountered here. I've been astounded at some of the grow journals.

Currently 5 weeks from sprout in my first grow. 6 plants (my legal limit) in a 4x4 tent. Two Chinese LED lamps, BESTVA - one 185 watt, one 615 watt. In soil, FF Happyfrog. The girls are doing well so far. Some light LST, one topping above fourth node around a week, ten days ago. Growing hybrids, 2 indica dominants, 2 sativa dominants. The indicas are whipping the sativas asses here in veg.
Have one oddball, deformed California Orange and five vibrant, healthy teenagers.

I know I should have journaled the grow, but I originally never contemplated even registering. Perhaps the next one. :)

I'm happy to say I reconsidered, happy to be a fly on the wall in this vast vat of collective knowledge and insight into our favorite plant.

Cheers, and happy growing.

TK

Hello and welcome to the community.

You can still start a journal just bring everyone up to speed with the first couple posts.

At least post some pics so we can :yummy: while we :passitleft:and before we get into :popcorn:.

Peace and happy growing

Back
Top Bottom