Concrete Seed

Hello everyone, I hope this finds you in "high" spirits! Firstly i'd like to say that i'm pretty much a big deal.... Now that thats out of the way, on to the sponsored Interview!

I'm a cannabis grower in the beautiful state of Colorado and enjoy growing the best quality cannabis possible. (I'm also a legal MMJ patient.) Although i'm only 30, I belong to the "older" generation of the Colorado Cannabis Cultivation scene and don't follow changing trends in the local cannabis community. When it comes to cultivation, I follow the "KISS" rule; "Keep It Simple, Stupid".

Two strains I am deeply sad to say have "disappeared" from the Cannabis scene are "Carrot-Tops" and the TRUE "Colorado Caugh". (Which, was originally known as and spelled "Kauph" and was grown in a local region known as "Manitou-Springs" by an older gentleman who will remain un-named.) Unfortunately, the current "Colorado-Caugh" strains i've seen are virtually worthless and bare NO traits from the original. I'm always in search of rare genetics though, so if you got any put'em on the spaceship! ;)

In closing, i'd like to thank all the little people who made this Interview possible....without you i'd just be some regular, non-famous, non-uber-cool guy...

Wait....this wasn't an Interview....? and i'm not famous....?

Damn, thats some good herb!!! ;)

Enjoy yer day peeps!

re: Greetings...Earthlings!

"There are roughly 450 varieties of Cannabis seeds on the current market today. Of those 450 about 200 are actually worth growing. Of those 200 worth growing, only 50 are TRULY outstanding."

re: Greetings...Earthlings!

so anyway welcome mr rock, hope you find us here someone you can share with and hope you can find something to your liking so wich of the strains fits your needs or wants. always ready for more input and I am willing to share what little I know. have a groovy day:peace:

Re: Greetings...Earthlings!

fish cake- Haha! Thank you for the warm welcoming! I've been a "lurker" without an account for a while now but i'm enjoying all the information i'm finding! Some of my favorite strains (besides the ones mentioned above) are the diesel stains, true Indiana Bubblegum, NL#5, a lot of the kush's are good now'a days too. I'm an indica guy but don't mind a good sativa every now and then. I like to find local-city (from anywhere) hybrid delicacies. Some of the more unknown or "rare" strains. I'm a Cannabis-Genetics-Hunter and just like in the micro-brew beer industry, most of the TRULY great strains are the hybrids that are unknown and not in the big dog catalogs.

Cheers mate!

sweet crete, still a novice but have a few grows under my belt. just started some ak48s and critical sensi for my first store bought grow. all the others were sativa strains bag seed. when all said and done it was way better then the stuff it came from. so the ak is indica heavy but Ive never grew or smoked it before as far as I know. nuthing real fancy yet still getting my groove on:)anyway when you find what you are looking for keep in touch and maybe will learn something from each other:) got alot of empty space between these ears!:thumb:

Absolutely bro! Will do! This will be my "second-coming" in the cultivation circles. We'll see what happens!

I appreciate it! Enjoy the day!
Cheers!

:popcorn::ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom