Greetings Everyone!

anonymoose

420 Member
Hello All. I've been doing quite a bit of reading on this forum as of late, and thought I'd finally join. I dabbled in cultivation back in college, and the equipment has been in storage ever since. I finally decided to get back into the game, and have found an invaluable amount of information on this site. Man, how things have changed. I asked the guy at the growshop a couple of weeks ago why I didn't see any EarthJuice products on the shelves, and he looked at me and said: "Dude, that shit's pretty old school... no one really uses that anymore."

Anyways, I just wanted to say hello to all of you out there. Thanks to those whose posts I've already read, and thanks in advance to all those whose advice I've yet to read. I wish I'd had this type of resource back when I was growing the first time. A few old high times magazines, and the occasional visit from a local master grower was all I had to go on. This place is like the round table of ganja farmers!

I can't wait to continue to learn from this great base of knowledge, and to share the stories and pictures of my upcoming grow with all of you.

:welcome:to the 420Mag Family. We are here to spread Cannabis Awareness across the globe. We provide the most comprehensive up to the minute Cannabis News worldwide, so you know all the facts. I will provide some links that will keep you well informed on late breaking news across the world. We also have Legal Medical Marijuana Gardens that will blow your mind. 420Mag has members from around the world who count on us, and the friendships forged here to get the truth about Cannabis.
Why not https://www.420magazine.com/community/ and tell us what you think? If there is anything we can assist you with just say the word. Have a great and safe time, see you on the boards.
Here you grow:
Medical Marijuana News - 420 Magazine
Medical Marijuana Facts and Information - 420 Magazine
Hemp News - 420 Magazine
Petitions & Initiatives - 420 Magazine
Plant and Bud Photos - 420 Magazine
Growers Forums - 420 Magazine
Deep Purple in DWC
Indoor Multiple Strain Perpetual- Sour D, Skunk Dog, Purple Nurple, Train Wreck

Back
Top Bottom