Greetings Everyone

Welcome. Just read bit by bit and do not go overboard. Just research what you need and youll be fine. I think the best way to start is by picking a grow journal which seems to match your planned grow and that is it. Either from ongoing ones or conpleted ones. Reading completed ones is maybe not as exciting tho hehe

Sent from my E5803 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I was tempted to simply post :welcome: (as you did in my intro :thumb:) but thought better of it, lol!

This place is AWESOME and quite an adventure for those of us just now getting into growing. As Mondstern says, just take it slow and easy. I have a notebook divided into specific topics where I write simple easy notes I know I especially want to remember. I subscribe to threads (and particularly, journals) that resonate to my needs, and I use that "Blog this post" link in the lower left had corner of each post to save them.

But most of all, have fun. This forum is well moderated, and I have yet to see anything negative here,so, no trolls! YAY!

So... :welcome:

:cheesygrinsmiley:

I'm hoping to learn more in my passion for ice water extraction and rosin-tech. When I used to grow every time I googled a question this forum was top of the search list.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom