Greetings fellow tokers and growers!

Hey, just came on-board after a couple of months of surfing through for grow info. This site is a goldmine of information. I've been a daily toker for 35 years (may have missed a day or two here and there). I've grown in the past back in the Bay Area in the late 80's. Nothing too sophisticated though, just two closet grows of excellent sensimilla (none of my people had any names for it other than good skunk weed). Used the proceeds to make a move to Idaho. I'm in the upper Midwest for a few years and find it very hard to find my own. So I've grown bag seed on the back porch for several yrs for my own usage. Nothing special though. Last summer I was 2/2 males and since last yrs crop will be running out soon I decided to do a small indoor grow. Made a tent with PVC and black garbage bags 1.5' x 3' x 5' hi and at this point I'm at exactly 9 weeks flower on one Mazar Afghan from MSNL. Started w/100w mh and 100w hps and since halfway through flower added two 23w cfl's. Still no amber trichs yet, only milky ones? Of course had I not come across sites like this one I wouldn't have known anything about those particulars! Perhaps I will do a grow journal of my upcoming NL grow or If it goes my wifes way, not till spring, out on the porch. It was an issue growing it inside! Alas as I've gotten older I've been using the stuff to ease the pain of Cronic Migraines. In this State (WI.) there is Legislation being introduced to legalize med marijuana. Wish us luck! Great to be here with you all!!:,cool027:

Hello Woodsman! Nice to meet you! :welcome: Great to have you here. Remember Happy Wife EQUALS Happy Life.:laughtwo: We would love having you start a Journal either way. Wishing you a great harvest, be sure to brush up on your Drying and Curing technique here on 420. If you are looking for any information let us know... ok? We will be looking for more from you in the forums. See you around friend! :roorrip: :peace:
:xmas:

Hey woodsman, hope to see you post a grow here!

I've been here less than a year, but feel like I've learned a lifetime of growing knowledge. Amazing membership compared to other sites... no fighting, just helping.

Post Script to my last reply above. I'm in the last week or two in my Mazar Afghan (one plant) grow (too late for a journal). It's with minimal lighting (100w hps and 2- 23w cfls) Its 9 weeks+ and just now seeing the first few amber trichs.

Back
Top Bottom