Greetings from Belarus!

ViktarS

Hello everyone,

Apologies for my bad English, I started learning it just a while ago.

My name is Viktar, I'm from Belarus (for those who don't know - it's a small country between Russia and Poland). Searching in Google about hash oil, I found this forum.

Currently my father, who is 60 years old, is fighting with lung cancer, stage IV. He already went through 10-12 chemo procedures, 4-9 hours each. Sadly, with no much success, and doctors more likely will let him go home, which for me means "to get ready to die". So, I would say that cannabis oil is my last hope, probably.

What I would like to find here? Answers. I mean, which kind of oil I need to use, how, where to buy and so on. I can't find it here in Belarus, but I will be on vacation next two weeks in Europe (Italy, then Poland), and hope to be able to buy what I need.

If someone could guide me through the whole process, it would be much appreciated.

Thanks and best regards,
Viktar.

Wish I had a lot of info to share with you Viktor but my knowledge with hash oil is very limited, just started myself making something similar to it, even made a batch today with OK results. Look into making it yourself if you haven't already, seems quite easy once we get a good set up going. I still have a long road to go to perfect this method. Me being in Cali it would be quite easy to purchase some of this hash oil.. If you are vacationing in Europe you could probably hit the computer and get some research going on maybe a dealer, vendor, producer of some good medical hash oil if there is such a thing. I'm sure there is but I have no first hand experience what so ever. Sorry for the lack of info Vik, hope everything works out in every which way possible for you brother. Keep your head high :peace:

Back
Top Bottom