Greetings from Chicago - damn it's cold :P

shytwn

Well, first I want to say that thanks to this site, last summer I attempted to grow some white widow - and only 1 out of 4 of my babies where female - and while it was a succuess; it wasnt the greatest bud...

I'm waiting for this summer to attempt again - and this time try to keep the smell down, cause this stuff sure does stink! - at least my wife was okay with it - -she used to be a plant breeder - and she just laughed at me what I was doin - but she said she would actually help this summer.

Anyway - its been kinda crappy cold in Chicago and hoping for a nice early warm up so I can get started again..

:allgood:

welcome to the site. hope you hang out with us often. you will learn a lot here.keep on reading and use the search button to find certain topics already discussed.

Chitown rules dude. welcome to the site

hey there.

I need to go over and visit chi-town soon. :p

HELLO AND WELCOME TO THE 420 FAMILY, everyone here is friendly, even if we don't allways seem it!
If you have a problem, want to help with someone elses problem, add your thoughts, or what ever you do on here you and your opinion is warmly welcomed here by everyone, everything you say is respected!

Visit chicago its fuckin fun

Ive had nothing but time while looking for a new job. I guess im kinda bored. and the weather is so depressing right now. What parts of the chi do u frequent

hiya Bunny - funny, cause I really do have a bunny :) Well, my wife does - she takes care of him.

hiya Alienhed and all others..

O'hare area here.. snow is a coming they say! - BUT it will soon be summer - it will eventually get here :)

Back
Top Bottom