Greetings from grant724

grant724

Just wanted to introduce myself as suggested. I started using medical cannabis since I was a teenager, replacing 8 years of forced Ritalin and tobacco use, and honestly, I went from a very troubled special ed kid to an even-keeled successful adult when I started smoking cannabis.

Marriage led to me setting it aside for a few years, however after my son had a series of medical issues leading to a stroke and a heart transplant, I found myself suffering from major panic disorder and some PTSD. I was hospitalized for a month and put on several heavy anti-seizure drugs for my panic. This led to a 100lb weight gain and liver disease. So I scrapped all of that, got back on medical cannabis and have lost the weight, the panic symptoms, and the liver disease. Duh, right?

I was very active in the pro-marijuana movement in D.C., throughout the 90's, protesting, marching, smoke-ins and such. Unfortunately, I had to move here to Philly before it became legal in my hometown. Bastards! A sweet victory I cannot quite enjoy just yet.

I play 7 instruments, am a published author, painter, and illustrator.

Also, I work directly with the burgeoning medical/recreational industry by providing backup emergency power generators to grows nationwide and in Canada..... I welcome any questions to related to this subject, and how cannabis treats my ADD, IBS, Panic, PTSD and General Asshole Disorder!

Back
Top Bottom