Greetings From Greece!

ThomasTuri

HIGH everyone , i'm so glad i found you. I was member of the 420 greek forum , but the forum's administrators , couldn't keep it alive , due to their lack of time. So , i' m here, being ver happy that i've just joined your lovely international community.My previous experience with such a forum was great.Whenever rules are followed , the forum functions great.Everyone is eager to help , advice and direct.
A few words about the relation between MaryJane and me.
I've cultivated twice in the past three years , both outdoor grows , the same guarantee strain ( Greek, Cretan Sativa) , been planted at March till September , average yield 310 grams.I have not any past indoor growing experience , nor have i great knowledge of cultivation.Through 420 forum , i've learned a lot...
So , my plan is to try an indoor growing.I'll be around the FORUM for a while , searching and detecting helpful information about ... For any concerns and questions , i know you'll be There of us.:thanks::thanks:
Let the :reading420magazine:begin!

Welcome ThomasTuri, glad to have you. Well, since you have already grown outside, I don't think that you'll find growing indoors all that much more difficult. Everyone here has a lot of information to give and it's probably one of the best communities to ask for help or advice. I think you'll find 420 a valuable source in your growing tools along with a great community of like-minded individuals.

Some links with just outstanding must know info:

How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know
Plant Abuse Chart
Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver - Pictorial
Nutes - What To Use & How To Use Them - Tutorial
Marijuana Grower's Handbook
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos
How To Clone A Cannabis Plant

I think you have found the best site related to our beloved plant. The people here are great and very few have egos that are out of control. Hope you enjoy it here. Feel free to check out the links in my siggy for info on the contests, my grows, and some other good information. If you ever need anything post a question in one of my grows and some one is bound to answer it.

Hey Thomas, :welcome: to 420 Magazine!

I think you’ll find this is the best mmj community out there...dedicated to spreading awareness of the benefits of Cannabis. :thumb:

Our members are some of the most knowledgable and the most helpful anywhere, and I think you'll like it here!

If you haven't already, please take a moment to check out the guidelines: Forum Guidelines, they will assist you in navigating the forum. I also recommend you read through Forum Guideline FAQs before you get started.

Here are some other links that you might also want to check out:
Interested in growing Cannabis? :thumb:

One of the best places to start: How to Grow Marijuana - Everything You Need to Know: How to Grow Marijuana
Grow support: How to Ask for Grow Support
Questions about your grow:
Frequently Asked Questions
How to grow marijuana forum: How to Grow Marijuana
MMJ lounge: Grower's Lounge

One of my favorite places to hang out: Grow Journals

Maybe information is your thing... :)

Cannabis and Hemp related news: 420 News
Just want the facts? Cannabis Facts, Medical Marijuana Facts, Industrial Hemp Facts
And who doesn't love science? Medical Marijuana Scientific Data

Need to learn how to upload photos, embed a video, add a link to your signature, etc.? It's all right here: Member Resources

420 Magazine's Mission Statement:
Mission Statement
Help support the cause: Help Support 420 Magazine

Also, please check out the monthly contests linked below in my signature, and feel free to participate by voting and/or entering...you can win some really cool prizes!

There's so much information here, that it can seem a bit overwhelming at times...hopefully these links will help get you started, and feel free to ask if you need any help!

:Namaste:

Allo!!!Well , i measure my closet and the dimension are : b=19cm, y=61cm ( 30cm are also available if i take off a storage from the closet) and x=50cm.
I am searching the forum every topic about Indoor Growing.For the time being i am at the Growroom Design and Set-Up .The project needs a lot reading ....Well...I am here , surfing the FORUM.
First of all i need the dimensions of the ROOM...Checked...
Then , i have to adjust what kind of lamp i need.
( i am slightly concerned about the available room...maybe it is not appropriate due to the short depth of the closet.Wouldn't it be better if it were 1χ1χ2height??Should i order a grow tent with zipper??)
Thank you in advance...And i apologise for any obscure syntax...
:circle-of-love:
LOVE YA GUYS

Just remember to only veg the plants to about half as tall as the area you have available. During stretch (the first 30 days of 12/12 light schedule) the plants can double to triple in size. If trained (LST, supercropping, ect.) correctly you can do amazing things with a single plant in a small area or do see of green (SOG) with many small plants.

Back
Top Bottom