TheITGuy

Hi everybody!

I'm new here so let me introduce myself...
I'm a home-grower since 2013 and a cannabis passionate and recreational user since... forever :cheer:
I started my growing experience with a completely homemade growbox and very little knowledge of cannabis cultivation, but a lot of good will and strong motivation in growing my own pot even if the whole thing was and is against the law (a stupid law imho).
I made a lot of mistakes but in less than 3 month I got my first harvest. It was a very little harvest and possibly a poor quality one, but no joy was ever bigger than smoking my own cannabis :hookah:
Since than growing cannabis is my main drive. :circle-of-love:

In time my knowledge has grown and my growbox has improved too.
Now I'm 32 years old, I live alone and grow pot in my basement. I have a little room (barely 3m x 1,5m) fully organized to contain two growboxes 1 square meter each.
That is my play park, my secret place, my PotCave (this is how I named it :winkyface: ).
I also have a degree in IT and i'm just now engaging in a project to automate a lot of processes in the PotCave with an Arduino powered system.
The PotCave is under continuous upgrade with new ideas for improvements coming to my mind every day and possibly soon I'll open a dedicated thread with a complete description hoping that with your help it will became more advanced and professional.

Since growing is such a passion for me, I would like to do it professionally, but unfortunately for me in my country is still illegal growing or selling marijuana even for medical purposes. So I'm looking outside my country for a legal job in the cannabis industry.
My two options right now are Spain and Canada (I'd love US too but I think is probably harder to get a Visa there), but really I don't have a clear idea of how to get a job in the cannabis industry for a foreigner like me.
Do you have any suggestions or can you link me any discussions about that? :thanks:

I think it's all for now folks.
I'm really excited to be part of the 420 family and hope to meet many new 420 friends and maybe even get my dream job.

Bye for now

Love you and Stay High! :Namaste:

Welcome TheITGuy :welcome:

I am afraid I can't help you find a job. The best resources are always trade publications & websites that cater to the larger growers. And then, network, network, network. 420 is more of a home for the small personal & medical growers. But please jump in. With grow experience, you will be welcomed in The Grow Room. Give advice & get advice & make some new friends.

Ian

Back
Top Bottom