BradSFV

First, I apologize for my ignorance. I'm new to 420 magazine tonight and don't usually sign up for message boards but I'm really impressed with the knowledge and respect shown around here. especially with those who are new.

This is my first post, so it's kind of an intro so bear with me. I had Stage 4 Testicular cancer back in August of 2012. I wasn't really told of the value of cannabis medicinally because of my HMO doctor. I had to find out on my own. I am okay now but still use cannabis medicinally because of the affects of chemotherapy which was worse than the cancer. Anyway... I'm tired of buying my medication. I have a spare bedroom in my home but I'm completely stupid when it comes to step one and step two. All I know at this point is, I'd like to grow cannabis indica and cannabis sativa 5 to 10 plants each. I've come into a few thousand dollars that I'd like to invest. My wife doesn't use marijuana but she thinks this would be an interesting project!

If you'd like to say hello and maybe share an idea or a story, I'd really like that.

I just wanted to say thanks to many of you who take the time to post your knowledge and making this an exciting and very interesting board. A lot of class is shown around here and I'm sorry ! didn't find this place a long time ago! Thanks!

Anyway, I'm VERY new to this website and a few years new to cannabis.

I wanted to say hello and thank everyone for a lot of class that is shown around here. A lot of nice and interesting people!

Brad

:welcome: to :420: Brad! You came to the right place. Ask. Grow. Enjoy. Repeat.

Back
Top Bottom