Greetings from New England

Ole Smoker

I'm glad to joint this form and I need to give you a little information on my past. My first grow was a few years ago....well....39 years past. At that time there was very..VERY little info on growing..no cell phones, no internet but I did have the US Government. I ordered a book that was published (in the 40's) on how to grow hemp with less THC for rope for the Navy. And thanks to THEM that did not work...but...I decided to graft a pot root to a hopes vine. At that time pot was illegal but THC was not. I had the vines up to my porch on the second floor when my landlord decided to clean the weeds from the back yard :yikes: Life continued with different jobs including my REO in the Merchant Marines during all the Iraq years but now it is my time. So..you can imagine my surprise in the change over the years. I received my seeds yesterday and need to get up to speed on these changes with growing and equipment. Some of these abbreviations are ???. I will ask for info and hope all have a good growing season.

Ole Smoker

High from northern California and welcome to the community! It's nice to have another Ole Smoker in the group. Take a look around, we have some fantastic info and wonderful people. Any questions, feel free to ask. Enjoy!

:peacetwo:

Greetings from Colorado by way of Chelsea Mass.

WillyB

:peace:

Thank you for the warm welcome. As a new/old grower I have to relearn my grow practices:reading420magazine:...especially in the different feeding principles. I did buy a 6 tube T5 BadBoy for the early growth and hope I will find a nice sunny home without having to carry water very far. Yup..this will not be easy but I would loose my garden if planted in my neighborhood. I have the White Mountain National forrest....lots of streams and abundant moose..lol

Everyone stay safe...

Ole Smoker

:welcome: to the 420Mag Family. We are here to spread Cannabis Awareness across the globe. We provide the most comprehensive up to the minute Cannabis News worldwide, so you know all the facts. I will provide some links that will keep you well informed on late breaking news across the world. We also have Legal Medical Marijuana Gardens that will blow your mind. 420Mag has members from around the world who count on us, and the friendships forged here to get the truth about Cannabis.
Why not :surf: https://www.420magazine.com/community/ and tell us what you think? If there is anything we can assist you with just say the word. Have a great and safe time, see you on the boards.
Here you grow:
Medical Marijuana News - 420 Magazine
Medical Marijuana Facts and Information - 420 Magazine
Hemp News - 420 Magazine
Petitions & Initiatives - 420 Magazine
Plant and Bud Photos - 420 Magazine
Growers Forums - 420 Magazine
Deep Purple in DWC
Indoor Multiple Strain Perpetual- Sour D, Skunk Dog, Purple Nurple, Train Wreck

Back
Top Bottom