Greetings from New Hampshire

puffa

Hello from the Granit State. Where cultivation is still a Felony.....So forgive me if I appear paranoid at times. I should have joined this forum a long time ago. There is a wealth of great information here. I have attempted four tiny outdoor grows over the last 5 years. Currently on #4. #1, got one really good plant. #2 eaten by something....#3, like the new kids on the block, all boys....and now #4. 4 beautiful girls. Found 2 seeds in a sack of Trainwreck, 3 in a bag of purple granddad, and 4 other of unknown possibly really good origin from a dealer friend. One of the tw's sprouted, one of the purple gd,s and three of the unknowns. The healthiest , tallest , stinkiest turned out to be a boy, but the tw and pgd are GIRLS! :cheer:
I cant grow inside because of the legality. I can't take a chance of loosing my home. So my girls are off my property, but close enough for me to monitor. Deer are my biggest concern, outside law enforcement. Right now, the tw and the pgd are about 7 feet tall. the other two are about four feet. I'm worried as hell, and the anticipation is brutal. But I think everything will turn out ok:wood:
I've done a few things to repel the deer. :reading420magazine: Irish spring 0n a string surrounding the site. Urine marking the territory. Hair, deodorant spray, pepper sauce. ...........
I started them inside Feb 14th, put 'em in the ground May 29th,a and I figure October 14th for harvest at the latest. When the leaves fall I loose my cover. I believe they are all indica so hopefully they will be done by then.
Anyway, like I said , Greetings! It feels good just to talk about it a little. Not the type of subject you can just yak about to just anyone. If everyone just told the truth, the laws would change. But until then I must remain paranoid, and hide my buds. Not a good feeling. Smokin the girls?, Now that's a good feeling.......:peace:

Welcome to 420, :welcome:such a peaceful and informative site..

You've found a very helpful site, well versed in knowledge about growing, legalization, medical uses, and even info on cooking with herb! Indoor, Outdoor, Soil, or Hydro (I'm a bubbles grower) CFLs, or HID lights, it is ALL here!

And the most helpful MODs you've ever met! Just ask one or any member here for guidance! Look for The Butcher, he is very knowledgable, especially in soil, or Herb Zen, or orangeblood, , Green007, or Mostly Crazy, they are very knowledgable. OldMedicineMan has a great thread of information too! He's an old cool hippy about 68 or 69 years old. CocoJoe is another cool dude to check out. He's super helpful. :thumb:

The home Page is divided into Forums with Topic Titles. Those Forums are divided into THREADS, and those THREADS are divided into POSTS. You started a THREAD in the Forum INTRODUCE YOURSELF and the replies are additonal POSTS in your THREAD.
I wish someone had explained that to me my first day.

Try upside down spring mouse traps, with twiggs or sticks laying on them, to frighten deer away. Deer steps on a stick, triggers the mouse trap, and off he runs!

Peace I hope to see you around the forums. :peacetwo:

Try upside down spring mouse traps, with twiggs or sticks laying on them, to frighten deer away. Deer steps on a stick, triggers the mouse trap, and off he runs!

That's one I have not heard. Thank you ! I've been thinking about stringing fishing line around the site at various heights to spook them. But I hesitate because I worry that the deer may become too entangled in the line and possibly tear through the plants trying to get the string off themselves. Mouse traps seem like a good solution. Thanks again.

Hi puffa, Felonies are not fun, I know all too well.
:welcome: to the 420Magazine forums.
:thanks: for joining us.
Deer? Beautiful animals and they love cannabis too!
Roseman is a fountain of knowledge and good ideas. :grinjoint:
Again thank you for joining us.
I hope you stay with us. Post and post often!
:peace:

Hi puffa, Felonies are not fun, I know all too well.
:welcome: to the 420Magazine forums.
:thanks: for joining us.
Deer? Beautiful animals and they love cannabis too!
Roseman is a fountain of knowledge and good ideas. :grinjoint:
Again thank you for joining us.
I hope you stay with us. Post and post often!
:peace:

Thanks Coco Joe. Like I said, I should have joined long ago. We, {NH} almost made it into legality just this last April. Just a vote or two shy of legal. Dumb ass Gov. planned to veto anyway, but at least there are those trying to pass the RIGHT laws and change thew wrong ones. I LOVE THIS PLACE!:grinjoint:

Hi Puffa,
:welcome: to the friendliest place around :hookah:
lots of friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful people here, so sit back, relax, enjoy, and ask questions.

I grew up in NH, love the area,, I lived all around the big lake,, (Alton, Tilton, Wolfeboro, Sanborton, Sanbornville, Northboro, Gilford, Laconia, etc)... It's beautiful now,, but when I was growing up, man was it boring,, :) Too bad the old man of the mountain fell down a while ago,,,

If you haven't found these threads yet,, they are just good references to have...
How to Grow Cannabis - Everything You Need to Know!

Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver - Pictorial

See ya around the forums:) :peace: :hookah: :goodluck:

Hi Puffa,
:welcome: to the friendliest place around :hookah:
lots of friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful people here, so sit back, relax, enjoy, and ask questions.

I grew up in NH, love the area,, I lived all around the big lake,, (Alton, Tilton, Wolfeboro, Sanborton, Sanbornville, Northboro, Gilford, Laconia, etc)... It's beautiful now,, but when I was growing up, man was it boring,, :) Too bad the old man of the mountain fell down a while ago,,,

If you haven't found these threads yet,, they are just good references to have...
How to Grow Cannabis - Everything You Need to Know!

Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver - Pictorial

See ya around the forums:) :peace: :hookah: :goodluck:

Thanks Herb. I feel like a dry sponge and everything is wet.:)

:welcome: Puffa,
This is the greatest place, just joined yesterday myself, but have been lurking for months! A wealth of wonderful info here and fantastic people. ;)

My hubby stays paranoid, so I try and relax, figure he is paranoid enough for both of us!

Those mouse traps sound like a great idea for the deer. Must be some other ideas out there too hmmmm. :hmmmm: Something to ponder.

Well again Welcome!

:welcome: Puffa,
This is the greatest place, just joined yesterday myself, but have been lurking for months! A wealth of wonderful info here and fantastic people. ;)

My hubby stays paranoid, so I try and relax, figure he is paranoid enough for both of us!

Those mouse traps sound like a great idea for the deer. Must be some other ideas out there too hmmmm. :hmmmm: Something to ponder.

Well again Welcome!

Thanks for the welcome.:welcome:Yourself!

Back
Top Bottom