Greetings From Nor Cal

redolent420

Well, I've been gleaning info from this site for a few weeks now and decided to join up.
My last grow was in the early '70's, so it has been a long stretch in between. A lot has changed and a lot has stayed the same. Back in the day, I had shoe boxes full of seeds. Now, I pay $120.00 for 10, go figure. The obvious difference between then and now is quality.
I chose Caramelicious for ease of grow, quality and yield. So far, all ten have germinated, as well as twelve of the 20 freebies. We'll see how that works out. I'm using a bank of 6 T5's and will move to two 600w hps on a track system soon. I'm also using soil, as it is the medium I am most familiar with.
I'm into my second week since germination and things seem to be progressing nicely.
Feel free to critique, advise, or encourage.

Nice man ill be watching, and greetings. Norcal is legit!

High from the bay area and welcome to the 420 community!

Yes, things have certainly changed since the 70's. I wish I could get a lid of this lovely bud we have these days for 1970's prices. Cannabis have evolved into a whole different realm. It's nice to have another longtime cannabis lover here at 420.

Good luck with your grow. Consider starting a grow journal so we can all watch how your garden grows. There's a huge number of fantastic growers here, so you'll get lots of feedback that way.

Peace and good growing:hippy:

Back
Top Bottom