Greetings from Oregon

Oregons Best

Hello all,
I just wanted to say thank you to the folks that have created this site and also to the folks that are posting. I first signed up with this site in 2012 I believe and honestly I got sidetracked and forgot I even had an account. I have been looking for a new place to call home online other than the usual "fakebook" pages. Way to much drama and misinformation getting passed around. Im more of a laid back guy. I look forward to posting and reaping a ton of knowledge from this site. Along with sharing my experiences.

A little about me:
Im old, 41, a Father of 4 amazing kids and been married to the same gal for 16 years. I am a tattoo artist by trade and have ran my own studio for 12 years. I am a Christian and have a firm belief in my faith, family, honesty, and loyalty. I keep my spiritual opinions to myself unless I am asked. I am drama free and love helping people in any way I can.

My garden:
First off I live in a state "Oregon" where cultivation is legal. I am also a patient and grow for my wife and 2 terminally ill patients. I have been growing for over a decade.
I have an 8k flower room and a 2k veg room. Also have a multipurpose common room where I run several T-5 and fluorescents for cloning and mother's. I have been an organic soil grower for over 10 years and just recently set up and started a Drain to waste soilless hydro system. When I made the decision to go hydro, I only switched over half of my garden just in case it didn't work out. Well, at 3 weeks into flower, I decided to swap over entirely. The differences are amazing. I thought I was crushing it in soil, lol. Anyhow, I look forward to uploading some pics and starting some journals. I do NOT know everything there is to know, but like I said, I have over a decade of experience. If I can help in any way, please feel free to ask.

Hi OB!!

Welcome back to the Magazine!

I bet so much has changed since you've been here last.

Your rooms sounds amazing and well put together! You certainly sound like a veteran to the game! I hope you make yourself comfy and stick around.

I've only been here for a year and I'm still figuring everything out. But, if you need anything please don't hesitate to ask. I'm sure you can help me more than I can help you but I look forward to getting to know you better!

Welcome back!

Hey man just moved to OR I am setting up a DWC and could use any help. I have 1400hrs logged botanical/horticulture but my first run with this beautiful plant now that I can legally grow

Back
Top Bottom