Greetings from South Africa

PatMySwayze

420 Member
Hi all

I am a Born and bred South African, I smoke both for enjoyment and has helped wonders with anxiety and has completely cured my sleep apnea. It is still illegal to poses or grow in South Africa even seeds so that makes things a little tricky when it comes to growing your own medicine. (So for legal reason just to clarify all talk of my "grow" is in reference to my um .... Um ..... Tomato garden yeah that's it :)

I am currently busy on my first grow 4 plants @ 2 weeks old, 1 @ 1 week old and 2 Planted yesterday (on my birthday) using a outdoor/greenhouse system very basic, I am a fan of growing outdoors especially here in South Africa because we have so much beautiful sunshine and amazing weather that it seems silly to not harness that.

They are a mix of seeds from bags I liked etc there are 4 different strains. The reason I went for bag seed is because as I said seeds are illegal here so if I tried to buy from a online seed bank there is a 50 50 chance it gets stopped by customs and then you get a awesome letter asking you to come in and explain the illegal contraband that was found. And secondly it's actually pretty expensive with the exchange rates etc to get seeds in South Africa.

Anywho I look forward to asking tons of questions and getting advice so I can grow some delicious big red juicy tomatoes :laugh:

Welcome :welcome: PatMySwayze,:cheer:

We are all wishing you much sucess on your grow,
This is a great place to come to share and learn, many will enjoy hearing of your grow in South Aftrica.
We enjoy and encourage a wide varitey of people, and grow styles.
There has to be many Cannabis Growers in SA, it'd be nice to see more post.
Feel free to ask questions and participate in all areas of the site :420: and forums.

Back
Top Bottom