Greetings from South Africa

Hi Serpent! I actually do. :cheesygrinsmiley: I recently germinated 2 x Durban poison, 2 x Amnesia Haze, 2 x Vanilla Kush and 2 x Lemon Kush. They are all between 2 and 7 days old. 5 of them are currently in a homemade DWC system and 3 in a soil medium. I am busy setting up my grow journal, so hopefully Ive done enough to entice you to follow as soon as the link is up:high-five::Namaste:

Hi DaggamanSA.

Following others in welcoming you to the 420 Magazine site and community of members that gathers here. Love that you've already benefited from the knowledge sharing that is so prevelent among the members and site administrators.

I'll look for your journal as I would enjoy seeing your DIY DWC system and always enjoy learning from others.

Be well and happy growing!

Greetings to you, South African dweller. -From a South American dweller :cheesygrinsmiley:

Grow with pride!

day47h1.JPG

Vlad:bongrip:

Hi DaggamanSA.

Following others in welcoming you to the 420 Magazine site and community of members that gathers here. Love that you've already benefited from the knowledge sharing that is so prevelent among the members and site administrators.

I'll look for your journal as I would enjoy seeing your DIY DWC system and always enjoy learning from others.

Be well and happy growing!

TanR, it really is amazing the wealth of knowledge available on this forum. Members in Europe and the Americas really have it lucky with the fact that they can share info so easily. Here in SA it is still prohibited in such a manner that you cant even just share a couple of thoughts or ideas with your fellow growers seeing as everyone tries to "split" the other growers at the authorities. Thanks for sharing and hey, maybe we learn something of great value from each other.:circle-of-love::Namaste:

Greetings to you, South African dweller. -From a South American dweller :cheesygrinsmiley:

Grow with pride!

day47h1.JPG

Vlad:bongrip:

Vlad, it's great to hear from you my friend. Just imagine some of my local landraces crossed with some of yours? Could be some absolute gems popping up from there. Amped to share some knowledge and be taught a plenty!:circle-of-love::Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom