Greetings from Terrapin Station!

terrapin

Hi Everyone!

I live in NJ, USA and am in the process of trying to get a MMJ card. A long and frustrating process here, and once I get it, it is questionable as to how long it will take to get any medicine? I've been told that there is a backlog of up to 8 months or more?

I grew up in the 60's/70's so I've been toking for awhile. But now is the first time I'm attempting to grow. I'm on an extremely low budget and am using equipment either from other hobbies or given to me by friends. Got some seeds (unknown strains) from a friend. Growing indoors in soil, been in soil for 5 days and nothing showing as yet.

Anyway, just wanted to say Hello to everyone and I'm looking forward to making new friends here and learning lot's and lot's as well.

Namaste

:ciao: terrapin, and :welcome: to the great community here at :420: where we are dedicated to spreading Cannabis and Hemp awareness throughout the world.

Congratulations on your first grow! I know you will be excited when you harvest your first, and you will want to keep growing.

Be sure to check out the new member start links. They are full of information that will be useful to you, such as starting a grow journal and uploading photographs:

New Member Start Links

Good luck with your growing and don't be shy about asking questions!

:circle-of-love:

Hi ColoradoKid, Thanks for the welcome! I've been on the site for many hours since finding it a few days ago, and have learned heaps already. I'm sure I'll have a ton of questions soon enough!

Very cool. CO is one of the few states I haven't been to, maybe next year!

Colorado is simply beautiful! I am not prejudiced at all you understand. :rofl: I heard an interesting bit of information a few days ago. I heard that almost 80,000 people have migrated to Colorado since the beginning of the year. I don't know if that is true or not but traffic is much worse. :Namaste:

Just for the record ... I'm not from Terrapin Station unfortunately ... stuck in NJ. Just took the name from Robert Hunter lyrics that the Dead did.

But great news to report! I found a great Dr. (he even accepts MedicAid) and after 4 visits he gave me a script for 1 oz. month. I did the reg. thing online with the state, paid my reg fee ($20) cause I'm real poor and on assistance, and my card should arrive before the end of the week (or early next week at the latest). I registered with the dispensary in Woodbridge and will hopefully have my meds before the end of the month ... now all I have to do is figure out how I'm going to pay for it??? An oz. here costs like $540 it's sold in 1/4 oz increments and a 1/4 is $133 and change. Looks like getting the MMJ card was the easy part now!!! I don't understand why insurance co's won't cover it???

Back
Top Bottom