Greetings from the 6ix

medi6ix

Hello,
My name is Al and I write to you from Canada.

I've been enjoying the sacred plant for over 20 years, but this is my first time attempting to growing my own meds. Already 6 weeks into veg, and faced with my first trials and tribulations.
Hoping to get some valuable insight from this great community, learn a trick or two, share some photos, and start a journal or two...

Here's a photo of my first attempt, while it was still looking good a few days ago.
ANF_8100.jpg

Hello,
My name is Al and I write to you from Canada.

I've been enjoying the sacred plant for over 20 years, but this is my first time attempting to growing my own meds. Already 6 weeks into veg, and faced with my first trials and tribulations.
Hoping to get some valuable insight from this great community, learn a trick or two, share some photos, and start a journal or two...

Here's a photo of my first attempt, while it was still looking good a few days ago.
ANF_8100.jpg
Your temps could go down a.touch 23ºand humidity up some 50%ish Go Raptors We the North.

Welcome medi6ix :welcome:

Thanks for joining. Another Canadian here - there are lots of us around. It looks like you have found our Grow Room, where our grow experts hang out. I am sure that they can help.

Ian

Your temps could go down a.touch 23ºand humidity up some 50%ish Go Raptors We the North.

I started cracking the window open so the overall temp is not going above that, but with the humidity going up my carbon filter starts clogging up. I haven't found the sweet spot yet, but now I run humidifier constantly as the heating in the house is constantly on because of the temps outside. Thanks for the tip!! TFC

Welcome medi6ix :welcome:

Thanks for joining. Another Canadian here - there are lots of us around. It looks like you have found our Grow Room, where our grow experts hang out. I am sure that they can help.

Ian

Hi Ian, yes the experts already helped me out one time, I'm going to start one of these grow diaries next time!

Back
Top Bottom