Greetings from the great white North

Glenoman

420 Member
say guys just started converting my garage, insulated double plastic got most of the drywall up this week, gonna hit the bondo sand and paint this week i hope.

i used to grow back in the 80's, but damn things have changed.lol

told some friends from Montreal i was going to start growing, they sent me 1000 seeds...yikes!

seems like this is going to be a cool adventure.

hope i can pick your brains i imagine some of you guys have your shit together.

say guys just started converting my garage, insulated double plastic got most of the drywall up this week, gonna hit the bondo sand and paint this week i hope.

told some friends from Montreal i was going to start growing, they sent me 1000 seeds...yikes!

:welcome: to :420: Glenoman:passitleft:

I'm in Montreal I'd love friends like that lol. Welcome to the forum.

Welcome to the site! Get a journal started and people will follow along! Don’t forget to tag me in with a @Backlipslide

I’m in Albertan, born and raised! :thumb:

Welcome. I thought Montana was the great white north. If not, can you take some of our snow? Welcome. Great bunch of people that know their stuff here, and are willing to share it.

:laugh::rofl: We get enough snow! Although this past winter, we didn’t get all that much for snow but we had a full month + of -40 temperatures, that sucked! :laugh:

Wow. You have some good friends. Welcome.

wow, i like this place already, yeah back in the 80's i was the guy who got everyone going.

i was always cool with people and got a lot of people high, so yeah 4 little zip bags full of seeds. they told me they just gave me whatever they had hanging around, they gave me a bunch of names i'll have to find the paper and let you know. i know Panama red, Hawaiian blue and something called white candy i could be wrong on that one...

born in st. Henry, little burgundy area grew up in Verdun on the island.

yeah, the great white north Alberta, love Montana but I'm just a little farther north in the land of the frozen arse.

thanks for being cool guys...

wow, i like this place already, yeah back in the 80's i was the guy who got everyone going.

i was always cool with people and got a lot of people high, so yeah 4 little zip bags full of seeds. they told me they just gave me whatever they had hanging around, they gave me a bunch of names i'll have to find the paper and let you know. i know Panama red, Hawaiian blue and something called white candy i could be wrong on that one...

born in st. Henry, little burgundy area grew up in Verdun on the island.

yeah, the great white north Alberta, love Montana but I'm just a little farther north in the land of the frozen arse.

thanks for being cool guys...

Damn That’s an amazing amount of seeds. You’ll be acting like Oprah, you get seeds, you get seeds, you get seeds! :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom