Greetings from the sunshine state

billybudtoker

Hey Everyone,
I am a first time grower, old time smoker. Took a little time off, about25 yrs., but am back smokin. I quit all my antidepressants they were pouring into me about 8 mos. ago and started smokin weed instead. My Mom came to visit me last week and commented on how much better I looked compared to last year when she was here. She knows I quit my meds but haven't told her yet what I replaced them with.
I have sat here in my little trailer for over a year doing the same thing weed does for the first few weeks-"vegetating". Since I started smokin aroundMarch my entire life has changed. Bought a computer, my first digital camera, and am now set up to grow, waiting on my first crop of LR2 now. I have also started going out and doin stuff instead of hiding out at home all the time.
So I am lookiing forward to learning and sharing with all of you. I also am looking forward to smokin some of the good stuff, that will also be a first for me. One question, how to get the little smiley guys on here? When I click one I get this:Rasta::cool::grinjoint: Thanks guys and gals.

:ciao: How are you billybudtoker? We love to hear stories of peoples life being enriched with Cannabis! "Bought a computer, my first digital camera, and am now set up to grow" Fantastic news! Glad you joined us all here at 420. Helping Create Cannabis Awareness is the first step to legalizing this wonderful Plant. Hope to see and hear more from you. Keep reading in the growroom forums to prepare yourself in every step of the way. Of coarse any Questions just type away!:welcome: again billybudtoker:bongrip: from FLA.:smokin: Please enjoy all 420 has to offer! :roorrip: :peace:

Thanks for the kind words Weed, I checked lots of sites and I have found this one to be the friendliest. I feel I am making friends here already after a couple days. I have to admit I am a bit nervous with all this. I keep thinking,-what if there's cops on here trying to find out who we all are. They have been knocking down quite a few grow rooms here in the Tampa Bay area. I even read not too long ago that the cops park across the street from the hydro store I go to and take license plate numbers. I usually ride the bus there. But what ya gonna do? I'm not really paranoid, just a little worried sometimes, so before I started all this I made sure I had bail money tucked away and the name of a good bondsman:helpsmilie: In fla. over 20 grams is a felony, and my going to jail days are over-I hope;) Thanks again to all.

hello there fellow floridian :)
I live in the brandon area, not far from tampa at all. glad you decided to replace antideppressants with weed, I've been doing the same thing myself.

looking forward to hear more from you.

the only bad side of this-- what do I tell my doctor? I go to the VA hosp. Try telling them weed is better than all the drugs they prescribe for me. They will make me go to rehab-lol- I laugh about it but it's true, but guess I'll cross that bridge later

Back
Top Bottom