Greetings from Washington State

NatalieF

Hello
I was very pleased to find this forum. Incredible amount of knowledge here. I am a newbie. Got my card this year and looking for relief from pain from migraine, IBS. I would like to grow my own high CBD/low THC plants for tea or tinctures or edibles but have found it difficult to find the correct strains and advice. I hope more research at this site will be the answer.

Since I live close to Portland, I am also thinking of getting an Oregon card too so I can utilize the dispensaries there. I was hoping they would give a discount to a WA card holder but have not found a clinic that does that yet.

I am also interested in "Cannabis College" in Hillsboro and Oregon Medical Cannabis University. Any advice regarding their classes?

Thanks much..................Natalie

Hey NatalieF good to see a new member like myself here from Washington.

I wish I could help but I don't have any info on the "Cannabis College" but it sure sounds better then traditional schooling, as far as CBD/ low THC strains there is a wealth of knowledge out there in these forums so I'm sure you will be able to find something out. You can try different seed banks in and outside the US, they usually give good information on what type of cannabis it is, the strain names, and the medicinal value of the strain. The one I use most is Attitude seed bank, but there are some standard sites that are just wiki's with information about the various types of cannabis.

I think the MMJ market here in Washington is going to be obliterated by the recreational market so eventually it's going to be taken over by big business and government, so growing your own will still be the best way to go, even if it won't be totally legal.

Besides it's just so fun and rewarding!!

So welcome to the forum and good luck in your search for knowledge!!

-JjBlazin!!

I saw an article in The Columbian newspaper about a business in Olympia, "Loaded Soda", that provides marijuana infused edibles. Owner is Dave Kois. Has anyone been to his store. He seems to handle high CBD plants. I don't have an address yet but will look into that. I don't think Vancouver area has something like this......NF

Hi Natalie,

I'm in Oregon and didn't know about the classes (thanks for the info :)). I've been to a dispensary in Oregon that had high CBD/low THC butter but I don't know what strains they used. There's a lot of info on the forum - you might try Medical Marijuana Strain Reviews if you haven't already. Good luck we're here to support you.

:Namaste: :welcome:

Back
Top Bottom