Greetings from Washington!

Alec

Heya everyone!

My name is Alec and I have just started to cultivate cannabis. I am a mid twenties dude who is married and was recently medically retired from the US Army. I had only smoked one time before in my life, but when I was offered a toke from the pipe of a house guest it opened up a massive can of worms for the treatment of my chronic pain.

From that one toke I went from hobbling around with my cane to literally dancing a jig in place, the herb is an amazing treatment option that I wish I had been introduced to before the loads of pharmaceuticals I am transitioning away from now. Yeah re-read that: USING A CANE to being able to walk around easily and slowly with no pain at all! Pretty sweet. :thumb:

I have been a lurker here for about five months now and I decided it was time to properly introduce myself. I greatly look forward to being able to grow my fifteen plants now that I have such a great resource as 420 Magazine, thanks everyone!

Great intro Alec, great addition to 420magazine! Sounds like you already know your way around here and what this site offers! Glad to hear all is well and the sweet leaf is in place of them dang big company poison pills. Great luck towards successful grows :Namaste: Hope everything stays on the up and up & Welcome :thumb: :peace: CA215

Back
Top Bottom