Greetings! New member, new grower!

AshtonKusher

Rundown: mid 20s, male, southern california. 1 diamond OG clone about 4 inches tall, in potting soil. Brand spanking new to the grow culture, but a longtime smoker. I plan on posting here often to garner any sort of advice or input toward seeing a great harvest. Definitely want to pay great attn to this as I see it as a learning process where I can definitely reap the rewards. Salute! :tokin:
img2011042900964.jpg

Welcome to 420, you landed at a great site. Everyone is very helpful and there is a lot of great information and ideas available.
Don't forget to enter and vote in the 420 contests, Plant of the Month, Nug of the Month and Member of the Month.

She's doing well so far. Already reaching for the sky as opposed to that bit of a leaning slumber when I first picked her up.

Love those square containers for soil grow, they always seem to promote better root growth. Consider drilling two or three holes up the side, about the diameter of a number 2 pencil. Gets more oxygen to the roots and an easy way to stick that pencil in there to make sure it's not too wet to water.
Regards Deacn

Back
Top Bottom