Greetings & Salutations

InfiniteDream

Greetings All!

Found this wonderful site (Glad I did) while researching various grow techniques. Impressed by the wealth of information on this site.:thumb:

I'm a long time lover of cannabis (25 Years), and while I rarely smoke these days I've always wanted to grow. It's been on the bucket list you could say.

In my state of California recreational marijuana is still illegal.

However, that may soon change with Proposition 64.

If the bill passes I intend to start growing some plants, as growing different plants in the garden has become a hobby of mine as I've gotten older.

Anyways, I'm glad to be here, and hope I can contribute to this site as I learn and grow.

Thanks for the Welcome!:thanks:

Agree there is a ton of information on here which is what makes this such a great site. That and the passion members have for this magical plant we all come to love.

Everytime I visit this site I learn a little something.:Namaste:

Hi and :welcome: to the :420:.

This is a virtual family if you want it to be.
In my world..it is totally illegal, but WE LOVE the medical use of it :) so we grow anyway. :)
It is an amazing plant and we all have a passion when it comes to grow and heal from it.

When you grow, just start a grow journal then we all can join and help out in anyway we can.
The community is full of interesting people with a lot of knowledge willing to share. :Namaste:

Enjoy your stay

Back
Top Bottom