Greetings to all...

OldBones420

I just moved back here to Cali after being away for several years. What in hell could have ever possessed me to leave here is still a mystery. Anyhoo...for the past 24 years I have been a drummer for several hard rock / heavy metal bands. But as my username implies, my bones are getting old. So I am here in SoCal to change my career from drummer to grower. I have looked into a couple of schools (Oaksterdam University & Hempgard University) to aid in my knowledge of cultivation and all the legalities that go along with it. Personally, I have been smoking since I was about 14...long time ago. And I have written some of my best songs and done some of my best performances after a fat doobie. In fact, in my old band Point Of Terror (P.O.T.) a pre-show smoke out was mandatory. Cannabis has always been able to take me to a very spiritual place and allow the inner creative self to emerge and thrive. At close to 50 years old, I still play, write, and sometimes perform...but I am much more into playing with my 5 kids than playing at some club. I am here on this site to learn and absorb knowledge from each and every one of you. And I hope in some way, I will be able to contribute something myself. Thanxxx everyone responsible for allowing me to be a part of this wonderful community. :thanks:

High from northern California and happy 4/20!

Welcome to the 420magazine community. :peacetwo:

Hello and nice to have you here OldBones420.
Huge :welcome: to you on this Happy Holiday!

You will find many here are like you, age wise, Love for Cannabis, Wanting or Love Growing.
Growing is great, Fun, Very Rewarding and so addicitve, you will soon see.
The information is here, The Fantastic growers are here, The Helpful Members and Staff are here.

Take a look at some of 420's ongoing Grow journals here,
Journals in Progress - 420 Magazine

You will like the Grow Room for all things Growin',
Growers Forums - 420 Magazine

If we can help you locate any other info you may like , Please ask.
Best of luck in your new Career, this is a Happy time for you.
420 would like to share what we have here, in return we would love to see you :surf: the forums. Cool?
See you around My Friend. :peace:
:roorrip:

Hi OldBones420, It's great to have you here. :thumb:
:welcome: to the new look of the 420Magazine forums. :welcome:
You like to hit the skins, cool. :grinjoint:
All the information you need is here to help you grow meds. :yummy:
Big Pharma hates us because are meds are better than theirs.
With little to no side effects. :grinjoint:
Glad you joined us, and I'll see you in the forums.
:peace:

Thank you all so much for the welcoming...damn I can feel the love ! And that's not just the White Widow talking either. As BayAreaStonerGirl said...I have joined a family, not a forum. It really feels like it with the togetherness and good vibes all around. I am very happy to be a part of this...and again, thank you all.

Welcome back to Cali OldBones I myself am contemplating a move from the East Coast to West. Where do you think the best place to live, raise children, and grow from The Southern Border of Mexico to the Northern Border with Canada?

Welcome back to Cali OldBones I myself am contemplating a move from the East Coast to West. Where do you think the best place to live, raise children, and grow from The Southern Border of Mexico to the Northern Border with Canada?

Thanxxx Wingman580. Sorry it has taken me a minute or two to get back to you. To answer your question, my money would be in the Redding area in Shasta County or Eureka up in Humbolt County. I lived in Redding for a while and it's gorgeous. Great bud too. I played in Eureka and it is breathtaking ! Either way...the east coast was not for me (no offense anyone). I am loving San Diego right now...and looking forward to getting my growers license and hopefully become a primary caregiver. Thinking about attending Oaksterdam University as well. Anyway...yall stay baked and safe ! :tommy:

Back
Top Bottom