Greetings to all

Li Siu Loong

Please allow me to introduce myself. I am using the name Li Siu Loong, which in Cantonese means “Little Dragon”. I was born in a small town in Oklahoma in 1962 and was an only child. When I was 6 both my parents were killed in an automobile accident, and I was formally adopted by my Mother’s closest friend. She and her family were from a small village in South Korea called Yong Dong Po. My oldest brother Song Hak was a devout student of Tae Kwon Do and he began instructing me when I was around 7. My introduction to cannabis is what I have described many times as a soul expanding experience.

I was formally introduced into the religion of Buddhism from an early age. My parents stressed many things…honesty, loyalty, education, and belief in one’s self. I took many trips to Korea with my family, and when I was 17, I decided to go there to live. I stayed in Korea (mostly Seoul) for about 10 years. While I was there I trained my mind, body, and spirit in various Martial Art systems. And around the age of 28, I moved to Hong Kong where I lived and studied for about 7 years. In Hong Kong I found some exceptional bud. And it continued to awaken my spiritual self and I began using cannabis in more of a religious way than a recreational way.

I came back to America when I was 35 and began teaching Martial Art. This lasted for about 2 years and my inquisitive nature and thirst for knowledge once again took over, and I headed off to the Surin province in Thailand. I stayed there and studied Muay Boran for close to 6 years before returning here to America once again. While in Thailand I continued my religious use of cannabis which to this day plays a large part in my meditation and my daily life.

I do not smoke, or drink alcohol, or use any drugs. And cannabis I do not consider a drug. It has been used for thousands of years for everything from medicine to rope to paper. And I do not allow the ignorance of the American legal system to dictate to me what I can and cannot do. I have a good sense of morality and I live a very peaceful life. I have several children now and many students. And when the opportunity presents itself, I gladly express my feelings about cannabis and it’s many benefits. I am a walking example of what I teach to be fact. It is not a drug, it is a gift.

I am honored to be a part of this site and I hope my being here will be as beneficial to all of you, as you have already been to me.

May harmony and serenity be yours…:peace:

Welcome to 420 Li Siu Loong, glad to have you here with us. Explore the site, learn and share. Don't hesitate to call if you need help.

WHATS UP MAN!!!!!.......you'll love this place....enjoy the ride........WELCOME AND PEACE

Thank you my friends. I am sure to find success because of the kindness and willingness to share knowledge that I find here.

May harmony and serenity be yours.
..:peace:

What a fantastically thorough bio. It's great to have you here.

I completely agree with your sentiments, particularly about the American legal system and of Cannabis is a gift

Welcome to 420 Magazine :welcome:

What a fantastically thorough bio. It's great to have you here.

I completely agree with your sentiments, particularly about the American legal system and of Cannabis is a gift

Welcome to 420 Magazine :welcome:

Thank you very much my friend. I will try to be a humble and beneficial member of this community.

"Everything has its beauty but not everyone sees it." - Confucius (551 BC - 479 BC)

Peace be with you...:peace:

Back
Top Bottom