Greetings Weed Cadets and Chronic Captains

VladimirPutin

This is Vladimir Putin extending a warm greeting to a swell community of free thinking pioneers. I know I will enjoy my time on the forums sharing and chiming in with nuggets of wisdom. I've started a pure LED grow from clone, a land race strain known as Colombian Gold, right here on the Andean mountain region. This is a one plant, one lamp operation, because for now operations are taking place at a temporary site. I am just a guy on business travel, taking advantage of the local weed scene, far away from casual oppression and silly threats to my freedom of being a citizen of the great planet earth, enjoying her fruits. The right to enjoy our plants without crappy plastic cards, buying from criminals, paying obscene prices for questionable product, or growing under ground is almost at hand for everyone! This is a legal grow, but same crap here, no one can buy or sell it, for now. Hopefully legislation in neighboring Uruguay will change all of that. Check out my grow in my sig and follow along!

:thumb:

Bumpski, still waiting for the friendly brethren greets.
Here's my fanless 400 watt LED lamp, made with Russian pride.
IMG-20150320-00363.jpg

:welcome: VladimirPutin to the number 1 site on the web for cannabis awareness!
Hope all is well in your world.
If you intend to grow, I recommend starting a grow journal so our most experienced growers can find and assist you!
Here are some links that may be of assistance to you:

New Member Start Links
Frequently Asked Questions
How to Grow Marijuana - Everything You Need to Know
How to Resize, Upload, & Post Photos

There are other links below in my signature that you may also find useful.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
We are truly grateful that you have joined us!
Greenest Regards,
:green_heart:

:Namaste:
Beateo

Thanks Beateo! What a friendly and knowledgeable community! Please click on my grow journal in my sig. South American Landstrain madness

Welcome brother! I've seen you commenting around the forum, but glad you decided to introduce yourself! Have you grown before? Headed to your journal now to check it out.

:welcome:

I haven't actually been part of a forum since 2011 with --------. After a long break from the social scene and periodic reads here I decided to make a home for myself on 420 and never look back! I am glad to be getting off on the right foot here, and yes I have some grows under my belt, however this time in my 1st grow journal entry I am giving a 1st shot at hydroponic DWC and LED instead of HID and soil grow. Please peep on my grow some time, I am measuring the PH, cleaning the root res once a week, and feeding conservatively. She'll be 3 weeks in flower on Monday. She's a pure sativa and you know they can be picky! Cheers UltraDan

Back
Top Bottom