Greetings

Elwood J

Greetings, i am new to this forum, i am a member of TY treatingyourself.com since 2005, i used cannabis most of my life , i quit to keep my job as they started drug testing me due to my reputation,after 4yrs , depression hit me after my back went out on me, i got L1-L5 disc herniation with root comprimise, i got sciatica in my left ass , feels like someone stabbed me in the left ass cheek!! That is nothing compared to Interferon treatment for Hep c1a that also surfaced in 2002, this is when i sent 50 bucks to ganjaland in canada with a note saying that is all i have to spend well i got 13beans and 7 grew 3 were males i cut down and the other 4 were different strains, 3 were indica dominant and the 1 female blew my mind 3hits and i was good, 4 hits and i got a panic attack,lol. I learned on my own, i 1st tried cannabis at age 14 and i was in a alcohol enviroment and suffered panic attacks and stress, i said i found my medicine many years ago, after 20yrs of useing herb daily i quit without any withdrawels!! I have suffered cold turky when my pain management did a UA on me and THC showed up, they kicked my out after 6 yrs of methadone 20mgs a day! The 1st night after my 1st shot of interferon i awoke and my6 whole body hurt so bad i could barely move to grab my pipe ,i took 4 hits and i felt the pain recede from my head to my feet!! I endured 3 months of Hell, when i used up all my medical grade herb i crashed and nearly killed myself!! They stopped the treatment but i kept on useing herb, now i have to travel 400 miles to get pain management, i seen 3 pain management places & all denied me help due to simple THC!! I quit drinking alcohol 15yrs ago and the hard drugs 20yrs ago!! I was also hooked on Oxycontin after being on it for 2yrs of 60mgs a day and Xanax for several year's, i was forced into a Detox where they took away my Xanax and i felt Cold Turky!! I thought i was going to die!! I did not eat or sleep for 4days!! i will spare you the details!! when i left the head nurse told me, i am sorry we made you go cold turky but the Dr. wanted you to know how it feels!! I felt like saying F*** you!! I did not plan on getting addicted to their freaking so called narcotics!! I have been lucky to find 1 Dr who will not deny me some pain relief, i am takeing lyrica, flexeril, xanax and darvocet for pain but it does not touch my pain!! i am in between grows, i got sum hash plant & god bud & crossed them, i love the warm feeling i get on the 1st hit as it courses through my pain ridden body!!I have grown out several strains, blue sattlite,jack #15,ak x hp x g13,hashberry,white russian,butterscotch hawian x g13, sum i crossed,where i live it is not legal yet, we have mmj bill on the next election, i have been active in sending articles to our local newspaper and signitures for petition to get mmj on the ballot, last election we lost by 45% for and 65% nay. I have many friends who suffer from cancer,MS, migrains, asthma, arthritus, back pain all find relief useing mmj but then when our hospitol does a UA now before pain meds are dispensed and if THC is discovered we are labeled and denied narcitics as mmj is a illegal they tell me!! I went and seen my old pain management person 2months ago after over a yr, she said what are you doing here? all you do is smoke pot!! I one time asked her if she believed in spiritual healing? she stated flat out NO!! I asked her why do you have a cross with Jesus on the wall then?? she was speechless!! Peace & Light Elwood - FREE the WEED :thanks:

Well Elwood J we are happy to meet you.
:welcome: to 420.
Thanks for sharing that introduction. :joint:
Please continue to share with others and all here on 420.

You are not alone My Friend.
:surf: the forums of 420 you will meet many like you.
We are all here to Spread Cannabis Awareness.
We want you to feel at home here.
420 has the Very Best Members.
420 is Postive and Peaceful.
If you have any question about the 420 Community Please ask.

Wishing you Well.
Greenest Regards to you.
We will be looking for you in the Forums. ;)
:peace:

Elwood J Blues, Is that you? You out of the jail now? LOL

:welcome: Welcome to 420!!:welcome:

I spend hours just looking at pics here. This is a great site to learn, get educated and participate in AWARENESS and promote LEGALIZATION!

We are all glad :yahoo: you joined us. We hope you visit often.

We are all glad :yahoo: you joined us. We hope you visit often.

Look here for the Home Page:

420 Magazine

The home site is divided into Sections that I call Forum Topics. Those are divided into THREADS, and the Threads are divided into POSTS.
I wish someone had told me that my first day on a forum site.

The home site is divided into Sections that I call Forum Topics. Those are divided into THREADS, and the Threads are divided into POSTS.
I wish someone had told me that my first day on a forum site.

:welcome:Elwood J we are on a mission from Rob to spread Cannabis information and wisdom worldwide. We all hope to see the day when you and others can grow and posess their own weed without fear of incarcerration. Hope all goes well with your injuries and see you on the boards:surf:

Sorry, I didn't see you sooner.
That is a nice introduction and testimony. :welldone:
:welcome: to 420. :thanks: for sharing with us and joining us.
I have found Blue Satelite is a good anti depressant.
Keep the faith, He does heal.
I'll see you in the forums. :reading420magazine:
:peace:

Back
Top Bottom