Greetings!

Twitch Kustom

Hello to all, im new to this site and just wanted to say hello. Im going to get my first grow room set up and start a journal around the first of the year. I hope many will subscribe!! I love the this site and everything it stands for.
Stay high people!!:ganjamon:

:welcome: to the 420Mag Family! We are here to spread Cannabis Awareness and Information across the globe. Why not:surf: https://www.420magazine.com/community/ and tell us what you think? I will provide some terrific links to Our Legal Medical Marijuana Gardens that will blow your mind. If there is anything we can assist you with just say the word. Have a great and safe time, see you on the boards.
Here you grow:
The Munki's Playground
Kron's 2010 Summer to Fall Medigrow
420 Cannasumer Reports Competition - GrowLEDHydro's 600W LED vs. 600W HPS by Be Irie
The VipersNest Continuous
Chromes Gone Hempy: "Kushberry" + Bagseed/Bagseed Clone: CFLs!
420 Cannasumer Reports - Seed Madness Medical Grow by The Butcher
Health Canada Seed Stock Test Grow
OBX's Hempy 400 Watt Vertical CMH Blue Widow Strawberry Cough Diesel fall grow '10
Sour Diesel #8 indoor, 2x600w, soil, FF nutes

Thanks for the welcome and the links. I will definately check them out. Ive been kind of addicted to the forums since I got on here. Ive got my room started and hope to start germinating by dec. I will start my journal then.

Hi

Welcome to an interesting group of people. Suggest you help us educate our other voters. If you are in Texas we really need to unite. Here is an interesting link for your reading time.

Lisa M. Eubanks, PhD, Staff Scientist at the Scripps Research Institute and the Skaggs Institute for Chemical Biology, et al. stated in an Aug. 9, 2006 article titled "A Molecular Link Between the Active Component of Marijuana and Alzheimer's Disease Pathology," published in Molecular Pharmaceutics:
"In contrast to previous studies aimed at utilizing cannabinoids in Alzheimer's disease therapy, our results provide a mechanism whereby the THC molecule can directly impact Alzheimer's disease pathology...

It is noteworthy that THC is a considerably more effective inhibitor... than the approved drugs for Alzheimer's disease treatment, donepezil and tacrine, which reduced [protein deposits in the brain] by only 22% and 7%, respectively, at twice the concentration used in our studies...

THC and its analogues may provide an improved therapeutic for Alzheimer's disease [by] simultaneously treating both the symptoms and progression of Alzheimer's disease."

Aug. 9, 2006 - Lisa Eubanks, PhD
A Molecular Link Between the Active Component of Marijuana and Alzheimer's Disease Pathology (143 KB)

Regards,
Doc NOX

Hi

Welcome to an interesting group of people. Suggest you help us educate our other voters. If you are in Texas we really need to unite. Here is an interesting link for your reading time.

Lisa M. Eubanks, PhD, Staff Scientist at the Scripps Research Institute and the Skaggs Institute for Chemical Biology, et al. stated in an Aug. 9, 2006 article titled "A Molecular Link Between the Active Component of Marijuana and Alzheimer's Disease Pathology," published in Molecular Pharmaceutics:
"In contrast to previous studies aimed at utilizing cannabinoids in Alzheimer's disease therapy, our results provide a mechanism whereby the THC molecule can directly impact Alzheimer's disease pathology...

It is noteworthy that THC is a considerably more effective inhibitor... than the approved drugs for Alzheimer's disease treatment, donepezil and tacrine, which reduced [protein deposits in the brain] by only 22% and 7%, respectively, at twice the concentration used in our studies...

THC and its analogues may provide an improved therapeutic for Alzheimer's disease [by] simultaneously treating both the symptoms and progression of Alzheimer's disease."

Aug. 9, 2006 - Lisa Eubanks, PhD
A Molecular Link Between the Active Component of Marijuana and Alzheimer's Disease Pathology (143 KB)

Regards,
Doc NOX

Well im not in Texas but I do have family in Houston. I think the world would be alot better if they at least had every state legalize for medical use. I suffer from lumbar milasia(not sure if I spelled it right). My lumbar disks are losing fluid and my L3 is already worn down to half the normal size(x-rays really scared me when I seen that). I was 21 when I found that out. I geuss working for Caterpillar as a Certified Tech on mining equipment was not the best career option for guy with a bad back.

They prescribed me Cyclobenzaprine(cheap Flexerill). A muscle relaxer because my back locks up alot and the 2 main muscles that run up my spine have on average 5-10 knots at all times. I still had all 3 refills when it expired. I ended up throwing half of the bottle away. Couldn't stand taking them because I felt groggy the next day and they put me out like a light. I work full time plus take care of about 10 rental properties for my father. Because of legal issues I wont tell anyone where im from but mj is the only medicine I will take and works great. When im done for the day I go home to relax with a little herb and all my pain is gone. Though on my really bad days I still feel some pain but the mj allows me to be relaxed enough that it usually goes away after a little while. Well im done rambling. Take care

Thanks for the welcome and the links. I will definately check them out. Ive been kind of addicted to the forums since I got on here. Ive got my room started and hope to start germinating by dec. I will start my journal then.

No problem brother, I am looking forward to your journal.:reading420magazine::bravo::thanks:

Hello to all, im new to this site and just wanted to say hello. Im going to get my first grow room set up and start a journal around the first of the year. I hope many will subscribe!! I love the this site and everything it stands for.
Stay high people!!:ganjamon:
Welcome. Good luck. I have two plants outside. So far they just hit five feet.

Back
Top Bottom