Greetings!

JediPeaceFrog

Greetings and peace to all. I posted some of this in another forum...didn't see this 'introduce yourself' forum...

So, i'm old-school, which means that I grew 20+years ago...back in the days of kmart bulbs, backyard dirt and a closet. My, my, how times have changed! I hope some of you younger people appreciate how relatively easy it is to grow these days, compared to the horror of yesteryear.

I'm just getting back into the hobby after 15+years of no growing at all, yikes. Time flies. So, i'll be needing soooooo much help and advice from you guys over the next days/weeks/months, that you'll probably get sick of me, hope not though. I'm gonna be growing indoors, soiless first, tent setup.

Hello to you all, and I am looking forward to meetings some new friends along the way! Peace! :thumb:

I'm old school too, got in trouble some years ago for growing : ( been out of the circle all these years. It's pretty overwhelming at times and feel like a caveman lol! Been busy reading n gardening(got my ommp card). :peace:

Back
Top Bottom