Greetings!

Mike Wright

420 Support
420 Staff
I'm a recreational/metaphysical user of more than 30 years; my new wife is recreational medicinal user for blood pressure and anxiety. So inconvenient being dependent on other people for a supply (not to mention expensive) so we decided to try growing our own. These are our new 2 week old DP babies!

They are under CFL lights, the one on the left is right under a 42 watt and it must like it because it has hardly stretched at all! I just finished mixing the soil for an organic grow and I'll transplant in about a week.

We chose the DP because the pure sativa strain is supposed to be very good for anxiety and also is supposed to be a very 'mental' buzz, as I like to do a lot of reading, writing and thinking about the nature of consciousness (cognition, metaphysics, shamanistic spirituality, etc). Love to chat about esoteric topics!

Peace all. :Namaste:

:welcome: to :420:

The best community with friendly people and tons of information!

May I suggest a grow journal? It will allow lots of people and alot of growers to see you in action and answer any wuestions you may have? ill post a few links to get you started:
How to make a Grow Journal

This link is hours of bud shot bliss my friend:
Cannabis Creme de la Creme pics

Glad to have you on board!!
BTW, Good Weed sir. :)

Back
Top Bottom