Greetings

LapRocket

Hello all! This is my first grow. I live in a legal medical and recreational state. I've 2 plants that I started from seed, (regular), Kosher Tangie, and 4 clones I purchased, Gorilla Glue #12. It's a hybrid of Chernobyl and GG #4. I had the Tangie in veg for 3 weeks before I introduced the clones. The Tangie looks beautiful, I hope they both turn out to be females. The GG 12 is off to a great start but I have some concerns. The lower leaves on 2 of them are yellowing and getting the "claw". Anyways, I'll post the rest of the info in the appropriate thread.
So, I have a 6 foot wide, 4 foot deep, 6 foot tall cabinet that I'm running 2 600w vented hoods in. I also have a 4x4 x6 grow tent that I will use for clones from the tangie when the time is right, which will be soon! I'm using coco and Peak Harvest nutes, veg, wetting agent, humic acid, cal/mag. Anyways, nice to be here and I look forward to learning and sharing.

20160521_100048.jpg
20160521_100048.jpg

Thank you for the kind words. I'm actually documenting everything via pictures and writings. I will get a, hopefully good looking, journal and post it all at once with notes, pics, and links to posts I've started along the way to address any issues. My latest issue is my ballast took a dump last night. I bought it used so I'm not too surprised. I'm currently waiting for my favorite shop to open so I can go in and take a look. If they don't have anything, I'm going with the new purple reign series 1000w from apollo. It looks pretty good from the reviews I've seen. I know it's not top of the line, but for the money....

I have an Apollo that has served me well for the last two years. But I do keep a spare bulb, ballast and timer in reserve. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom