Greetings

slowlearner

Hello to all. Just started indoor growing, but have been lurking around here for awhile researching. Since my 6 girls are still alive after 5 weeks from seed, I thought I may as well interact with like minded people:smokin:.
I'm luck enough to have been able to build a 6'x8'room, currently running 3- 300 watt leds.(not sure if I can name them here) and have 3 master kush started for pain and 3 ghost train haze for fun. At least I hope so!
I'm also lucky to live in a State that recently allowed rec weed.
My screen name say's it all, so I'll try my best not to frustrate anyone.

Welcome! Our welcoming team is on a team ice carving world tour(it's a small world and most of it is not that icy) this week and in their chilly absence, I welcome you. I would ask what state you are from but it's up to you if you want to share that info. A bunch of us here from MA have are doing a thread about MA growers, maybe your state has the same?

Cheers and happy growing

Welcome! Our welcoming team is on a team ice carving world tour(it's a small world and most of it is not that icy) this week and in their chilly absence, I welcome you. I would ask what state you are from but it's up to you if you want to share that info. A bunch of us here from MA have are doing a thread about MA growers, maybe your state has the same?

Cheers and happy growing

Thanks Eeko. Ice carving? I live at the top of Maine, still have 3-4' of snow on the ground I've been carving since last Nov:cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley: Guess I'd pass on that.
But I will look around for maineiacs.
Peace.

Back
Top Bottom