Greetings

Billotto

Hello to all from the Great White North. What a fantastic community this is! Kudos to all of you for sharing your pics, knowledge and experience...so helpful for a newb like me.

It's my first grow and I'm outdoors; planted June 17 in regular soil and transplanted at 3 weeks in fortified soil. Feminized WW from CKS. No nutes yet.

My babies are going slower than molasses in Manitoba! At this rate, I will need to finish them in the garden shed...no good space in the house. It turned cooler than usual here the day after they popped and stayed that way for about 2 weeks. I even had to bring them inside a few of the nights. That's my only explanation for their slow growth. I realize white widow is a shorter growing strain but still...shouldn't these be bigger at 37 days in?

I can't get over how symmetrical the growth is. There is a distinct pattern to the way the nodes come in. Very cool but I assume they display a more random growth pattern as they mature. They really are a good-looking plant imo and I'd say that even if they didn't get me blottoed. LOL

Attachments

• IMG_2960.JPG
    IMG_2960.JPG
    522.5 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_2961.JPG
    IMG_2961.JPG
    589.6 KB · Views: 65
:welcome:

Welcome Billotto, they look good. Sometimes the cold will do that
Thx Stoneotter. Would they benefit from being moved to a heated shed at night or would that just confuse them? I really need to learn some patience. They grow even slower when you watch them all the time.:laughtwo:

Welcome

Thx Stoneotter. Would they benefit from being moved to a heated shed at night or would that just confuse them? I really need to learn some patience. They grow even slower when you watch them all the time.:laughtwo:
That might help. I don't think the darkness of the shed will confuse them. I know right, I'm on my way to watch mine now!

Finally starting to grow up a bit. I Transplanted those little ones into their own house the other day. They're staggered around a month from their big sisters just so I'm not overwhelmed come harvest time. I can't believe how little water these things need.

Attachments

• IMG_2972.JPG
    IMG_2972.JPG
    588.8 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_2971.JPG
    IMG_2971.JPG
    893.4 KB · Views: 41
Back
Top Bottom