Greets and Treats from Tx

Thought I'd jump on the 420 forum to converse with fellow connoisseurs. I've been growing since '97. Enjoy hydroponics so much I've expanded to an entire vegetable garden. It's amazing the crap they sell us at stores. Even the local farmers don't even come close to matching taste.

I'm not much of an activist. Sorry. I don't have time for the conflict. I'd rather play with my foxgloves or practice perfecting tofu molds. But I financially support the good fight.

Not a big Vapor fan. I prefer the paper. To prevent waste I simply add friends to the party.

My three favorites: Beach, Friends, and Bud.

:rollit:

:cheer: Beach, Friends, and Bud :cheer:

:thumb:
See you the :surf: forums.
:welcome: :welcome:

Any Question about this Wonderful Community? :popcorn:
Enjoy and Thanks for joining 420.
:peace:

:roorrip: that's me hitting the Bong.
No Vapors for Me ....yet.

Thought I'd jump on the 420 forum to converse with fellow connoisseurs. I've been growing since '97. Enjoy hydroponics so much I've expanded to an entire vegetable garden. It's amazing the crap they sell us at stores. Even the local farmers don't even come close to matching taste.

I'm not much of an activist. Sorry. I don't have time for the conflict. I'd rather play with my foxgloves or practice perfecting tofu molds. But I financially support the good fight.

Not a big Vapor fan. I prefer the paper. To prevent waste I simply add friends to the party.

My three favorites: Beach, Friends, and Bud.

:rollit:
Hey There17725:welcome:to our 420Mag Family! Hope all is well with you and yes WE are here for YOU and all other Great Minds. We are here to spread Cannabis information and wisdom worldwide. Yes you don't have to get caught up in the conflict and:thanks:for anything you and the millions like you do everyday to fight the Prohibition against this beneficial Plant. We all must fight in our own way so please keep strong and lets stop the Govt from making we the people outlaws for a weed that can grow in our backyard or closet.
Hope all is well 4 U out West and now You are on the web with the Best!
Here is the link to some of the best people on the web!

Woodsman's Northern Light #5 Grow
LED in the VipersNest
un-Lucky Queen 12/12 Hempy
LabRat420's little Kali grow.

:welcome::yahoo::goodjob::bongrip::welcome::ganjamon:
:yummy::goodjob::welcome::rollit:

Back
Top Bottom