420 Magazine Background

Grinder Hash?

WeedEeter216

Somebody told me the residue around the inside of my grinder is ready-to-go hash. It makes sense considering both heat and pressure were applied in the grinding process. But is further processing required or is it ready to be scraped and smoked? Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

Chubba420

It may not be hash per say but some loose kief on top of a bowl or sprinkled in a J is some killer and will get you :29:!!!! IDK what ^^^^^ is talking about.

Chubba420

If you mean the tar looking stuff in the grinder it might be a pain to scrape out but i dont see why it wouldnt get you high

getright

It may not be hash per say but some loose kief on top of a bowl or sprinkled in a J is some killer and will get you :29:!!!! IDK what ^^^^^ is talking about.
He's talking about the shit that's stuck on the side of his grinder. Yes, it's smokable and I'm sure it'll get you high. All I was saying is it probably wouldn't be worth the time to scrape it off because it wouldn't be more than a hit or two. I said nothing about keif.

southernboy30

I have a 3 stage grinder to catch the pollens. I put the dust on top of buds in my bong. Oh man, super high.

greenadvocate

Yeah, waste not want not. I usually go at that part with a tiny, fairly sharp screwdriver. Its a good motive for cleaning your grinder too, especially if you have no green :)

WeedEeter216

Yeah, waste not want not. I usually go at that part with a tiny, fairly sharp screwdriver. Its a good motive for cleaning your grinder too, especially if you have no green :)
the only thing im concerned about with that is scratching the grinder and smoke metal dust...

QueenTokelove

I don't usually bother with it unless my grinder becomes hard to turn. I know when I did scrape it, it wasn't anything to get excited over.

Top Bottom