Grinder Hash?

WeedEeter216

Photo_00014.jpg

Somebody told me the residue around the inside of my grinder is ready-to-go hash. It makes sense considering both heat and pressure were applied in the grinding process. But is further processing required or is it ready to be scraped and smoked? Thanks!

It may not be hash per say but some loose kief on top of a bowl or sprinkled in a J is some killer and will get you :drool:!!!! IDK what ^^^^^ is talking about.

It may not be hash per say but some loose kief on top of a bowl or sprinkled in a J is some killer and will get you :drool:!!!! IDK what ^^^^^ is talking about.
He's talking about the shit that's stuck on the side of his grinder. Yes, it's smokable and I'm sure it'll get you high. All I was saying is it probably wouldn't be worth the time to scrape it off because it wouldn't be more than a hit or two. I said nothing about keif.

I have a 3 stage grinder to catch the pollens. I put the dust on top of buds in my bong. Oh man, super high.

Yeah, waste not want not. I usually go at that part with a tiny, fairly sharp screwdriver. Its a good motive for cleaning your grinder too, especially if you have no green :)

I don't usually bother with it unless my grinder becomes hard to turn. I know when I did scrape it, it wasn't anything to get excited over.

He's talking about the shit that's stuck on the side of his grinder. Yes, it's smokable and I'm sure it'll get you high. All I was saying is it probably wouldn't be worth the time to scrape it off because it wouldn't be more than a hit or two. I said nothing about keif.
I got a whole bowl... and there's still plenty left lol

Yeah, waste not want not. I usually go at that part with a tiny, fairly sharp screwdriver. Its a good motive for cleaning your grinder too, especially if you have no green :)
I used a dab tool to scrape the hash that been collecting for years in my lil grinder, definitely got a substantial amount. quite a lot actually

ps: all one drain

Back
Top Bottom