Grinder Keif . What to do with it ?

Ugodmade

I have a grinder with a silk screen, I have been saving the keif that has remained in the chamber .. I would now like to learn how to turn this into a nice hash cube ..I don't have a press or much money .. any ideas ?? :yummy: :ganjamon:

i've herd a good way is to put in plastic baggie and roll with wine bottle full of warm/hot water

... it might work? :peace:

cool thanks i found a link they took apart a pen and used a none sharped pencil to press within the pen tube looking for a pen now lol .
May try that if i cant find a pen thanks bro.. +rep
Report on the pen method .. Stoned works great i went farther and made one about a half inch long a centimeter wide .. worked great used tin foil to plug end and screwed the end back on . funneled the keif into the pen tube and packed for 5 to 6 min ..Sat the little hash cylinder in a glass pipe and toked & smoked with 3 people and were all good and high sweet !! ..

put it in a cigertit platick stuff an flod it tight an put a few socked napkens around it i\teh put it in the oven on lowist temp for 10 to 20 mins then use a roler to rol it then you got hashsesh..

tanks an ima put the sake an bud cleeping in the fresor so trycons get harder an i dont cear how long realy i only have a few girls an havent got buds in a few so am runing low...you know lol

so i hav a sharpstone grinder n i hav the keif at da bottom chamber .since the crystals from the bud are coming off the bud doesnt that mean if u smoke the bud it would be less potent idk if thats the right word but wouldnt that mean the bus is less strong lol

Back
Top Bottom